Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Got a secret admirer. She sent the number over through her coworker 😂

Never know who watching man.

I be looking bum on the job sometimes since it’s active but shyt they biting still.

Had this one chick tell me she saw me at the gym once, I told her she should’ve came and spoke. I’m trying to figure out how to finesse that though.

Update:

Last edited:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Getting overwhelmed :mjlol: Hinge is the goat :blessed:. I am going to deactivate my account once I bagged this white girl number. I am not a pawger but she has nice cans lol.

The roster
42 year old single mom of two - she is down to F.
Ivory Coast girl, we clicked right away, she lives a bit far, not sure, just going to hang out with her.
very attractive African-American girl but not impressed with her intellect
Liberal big tiddy pawg - I want to smash - I cannot see myself with a white woman long term

Doctor, she is my number 1, very educated, natural hair, no excessive make up, my type to a Tee.

lol this could get expensive :mjlol: so imma try to do free shyt.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Honestly that ish when you least expect it is true.

I never ever thought I'd get married. Even when I met my wife I thought nothing of it, I've met so many women over the years I was like :ehh:. I remember the second day I knew her I got crazy sick prob the worst I've ever been in my life. And she stayed with me the next few days and nursed me back to health, wiped my azz, got me medication while she barely knew me and asked for nothing in return.

Its crazy if I never got so sick would have prob just been like all the other chicks I've met throughout the years. That's why I say you never know you never know.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
I take it you know what the secret admirer looks like?

I've had situations where chick's have told me the same then tell me the friend is attractive and I see the friend and I'm

:francis:
I had no clue. Then she sent pics of her with a snow bunny. She wasn’t the snow bunny. I’m not mad at it it’s just that it’s so many white people at her job I don’t see her when I’m in there, so I thought she was trolling or something. I know this sounds crazy.

33 YO sista though lol convo been cool but man 😂 idk

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Yo Patrice O'Neal is hilarious and so fukking right :dead:
I just got the arguing with this girl on the phone about my health insurance.

When she gave me everything I wanted I switch up and get all nice, but never apologize, make her laugh and shyt.

She tells me I'm a man who knows what I want and ask what my sign is :laff:

He talks about doing that shyt all the time, starting off making a woman angry just to feel an emotion, then switching up.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Getting overwhelmed :mjlol: Hinge is the goat :blessed:. I am going to deactivate my account once I bagged this white girl number. I am not a pawger but she has nice cans lol.

The roster
42 year old single mom of two - she is down to F.
Ivory Coast girl, we clicked right away, she lives a bit far, not sure, just going to hang out with her.
very attractive African-American girl but not impressed with her intellect
Liberal big tiddy pawg - I want to smash - I cannot see myself with a white woman long term

Doctor, she is my number 1, very educated, natural hair, no excessive make up, my type to a Tee.

lol this could get expensive :mjlol: so imma try to do free shyt.
So you are deactivating and you ain’t put a number on the board?

For why

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
I think I'ma tell this chick I'ma virgin. I honestly don't care anymore. If that makes her not want to fucc with me anymore than so be it.

:yeshrug:

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
Honestly that ish when you least expect it is true.

I never ever thought I'd get married. Even when I met my wife I thought nothing of it, I've met so many women over the years I was like :ehh:. I remember the second day I knew her I got crazy sick prob the worst I've ever been in my life. And she stayed with me the next few days and nursed me back to health, wiped my azz, got me medication while she barely knew me and asked for nothing in return.

Its crazy if I never got so sick would have prob just been like all the other chicks I've met throughout the years. That's why I say you never know you never know.
I used to have dreams of a woman doing this for me, but I gave up on that shyt a long time ago. Only thing I want from a woman is sex and nothing else.

I was never a ladies man or a man that women wanted to be around so Im trying to become the man that just smashed and dashes. I hate having to act like I care about a bytch just to not get some azz.

:mjcry:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
So you are deactivating and you ain’t put a number on the board?

For why

This shyt is time consuming man. Three of them I am takling to consistently now, like I want to add a couple more but its just becoming too much. Only way this can be worth it is if I flat out ask to smash lol. I do it to older chicks because they know the deal.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
So why are you volunteering said information?
This shyt is time consuming man. Three of them I am takling to consistently now, like I want to add a couple more but it’s just becoming too much. Only way this can be worth it is if I flat out ask to smash lol. I do it to older chicks because they know the deal.
How many have you met in person?

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
I
So why are you volunteering said information?

How many have you met in person?
None but I like talking too women , get to know them , video chat them consistently before taking them out on date so I don't waste money. Dating can get expensive.

It's also time consuming and women will delete you if you don't message them back. I want to make sure mutual interest is there. That's why I want to deactivate in case the ones I'm prioritizing don't work out.

Manifestation chick got salty already because I was taking way too long to respond to her ass.