Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Sometimes choosing signals don’t mean shyt.

Over the course of a month I would see this girl in the gym sporadically but when she did see me she would stare at me HEAVY. Making eye contact and everything. So I’m thinking she feeling ya boy.

So this past Wednesday I see her and approach. The vibe is good, the light is green. Get the number and set up a date right then and there for Saturday (today). We have a brief text exchange that same evening, she was responding immediately.

So far so good right. Anyway she doesn’t respond to my last message that evening. Aight cool I’m not pressed. Text her yesterday (once) at noon, no response. :mjlol:

These hoes silly mane. That’s happened before where a chick will be giving me hella choosing signals, I approach, get the number and crickets.

chicks are talking to numerous dudes, so usually another cat secured the deal first with an offer she couldn't refuse. This why you treat these hoes as just another number lol, of course have human decency for folks but yeah take shyt day by day.

Van Cleef

All Star
Daps
chicks are talking to numerous dudes, so usually another cat secured the deal first with an offer she couldn't refuse. This why you treat these hoes as just another number lol, of course have human decency for folks but yeah take shyt day by day.
i would find the baddest bytch and get her to join the gym and workout with me and make sure the other girls sees

a5fjbSZ_d.webp

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Have y'all paid for the premium versions of dating apps before and if so was it worth it?
i have done it for hinge. its only worth doing once for one week just so you can get unlimited likes and go through everyone.
but generally it isnt wort it

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Have y'all paid for the premium versions of dating apps before and if so was it worth it?

Yup it's good when you travel to set yourself before hand or to get rid of the limited swipes.

Besides that don't think so

I'm happy I'm done with dating apps

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps

I've paid for Tinder Gold when they would send the half price offer.

But that's only worth doing occasionally if you have a high number of likes and just want to go through them and pick out women who interest you and swipe off the rest.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Good date today :whew:

Jamaican, fat ass, registered nurse..we bowled, played arcade...She loved sitting on my dikk, making it hard at the bowling alley, made sure she felt.

when we got outside, same thing, we started kissng, she was like whats my favorite part about her....then she said she like how was rubbing her thighs inside the bowling alley, its one of her spot, I asked her for other spots, she said she want me to explore :blessed:.

She wants to casually date, we both get along fine, we clicked right away.