Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Daps
Reppin
Seven One Eight
I say 2 years and 2 months, she will say 2 and a half years. We knew each other 2 years before that.

long story short,
we moved to va
she thought I cheated on her(I didnt)
I went to a horrible 6 months(she said some shyt that were terrible as hell)
patched things up in december after a therapy session.
January, she presses me for an engagement by June
end of february, she found out I can't meet that date. Didn't want to because I am not proposing to anyone I was going to break up with and I also was not prepared because I had money tie to investments.
She said if I don't meet her timeline, we should end it or I move back to GA...I said give me more time to evaluate because this whole back and forth pressure to propose is not normal. It is not the condition you want to get married under. She said no, she knows her worth. Of course her single mother cousin is in her ears.
I moved back, it was a very emotional last day, we broke up.

3 weeks later, she hits me up out of the blue to see how I am holding up and I said, I am doing fine. Then I used an inside joke she use to make because I like living in Atlanta. She said that hurt, sounds like I am happier without her.

She is a good woman. One of the few woman I know I can trust 100 percent and will stand by my side 100 percent if I am were to be sick but we are so different that every month it was always something between us because I am not meeting her expectations (making her happy, meeting her love languages or other dumb shyt). So I don't get peace of mind.

She even admitted that I am the only guy she dated, she didn't feel like she needed to go to therapy because I was good to her.

So yeah, I don't know. Our parents wants us to get back together lol. I am open to it but I can't do it now. Not so soon anyway.

pls stay the course, breh.
im staring down 30 and am just now really understanding how valuable a man's peace is... you'll be wasting away waiting for her to become that

shorty could be dope in other ways, but once she starts compromising your peace of mind, well... im sure you know what time it is.

Scaaar

All Star
Daps
the issue with confidence is that it seems to be a “chicken or egg” problem.

you get attention from women because you look good and are confident, but you can only be confident if you get attention from women.
There's a missing action in there. Esteem of self. Go work on yourself to build that up and women will start choosing. A lot of brehs try to skip that step and wonder why things aren't working for them

Canon

Veteran
Daps
She is a good woman. One of the few woman I know I can trust 100 percent and will stand by my side 100 percent if I am were to be sick but we are so different that every month it was always something between us because I am not meeting her expectations (making her happy, meeting her love languages or other dumb shyt). So I don't get peace of mind.
it hard to keep up with women like this. its always something.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Sometimes choosing signals don’t mean shyt.

Over the course of a month I would see this girl in the gym sporadically but when she did see me she would stare at me HEAVY. Making eye contact and everything. So I’m thinking she feeling ya boy.

So this past Wednesday I see her and approach. The vibe is good, the light is green. Get the number and set up a date right then and there for Saturday (today). We have a brief text exchange that same evening, she was responding immediately.

So far so good right. Anyway she doesn’t respond to my last message that evening. Aight cool I’m not pressed. Text her yesterday (once) at noon, no response. :mjlol:

These hoes silly mane. That’s happened before where a chick will be giving me hella choosing signals, I approach, get the number and crickets.
Let women come to you. The less you try the more you win. You ever notice women are lukewarm to medium interest if you go up to them but they’re ALWAYS high interest if they go up to you and want you to make a move?

Yup it's good when you travel to set yourself before hand or to get rid of the limited swipes.

Besides that don't think so

I'm happy I'm done with dating apps
You really got married? Congratulations dawg.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Damb, must be nice to get choosing signals

Im not an attractive man: if i highkey waited for them, id be a skeleton in a desert get knawed off by vultures.

Every girlfriend i ever had was a result of me approaching them cold with my interesting in them being the primary benefactor. I was choosing them and it works like a charm.

Cold game is cold game.

Have a date w this woman i met at lucky strike last week. How we meeteds?

She turned a corner as i was and prolly within milliseconds (just enough time to know that she was attractive, lol), grabbed her by the hips, chatted with her (even asked her what brought her out tonite and she said “looking for a boo”, real spit. Haha. But she was dressed up and alone so i believe it) and told her to come with me (im really audacious when im drunk, but it worked and we left the building cuz she was hungry).

As we were walking around the city looking for grub, i swear to yall it felt like a real date. And that weve been in cahoots for months and in love (we were holding hands/parading around like an actual
Couple… my oxytocin levels and endolphin stimuli were at asstronimocal levels… it was great).

We drive off in her car (she axed me to drive knowing i was inebriated as shiit… thats instantaneous trust levels - crazy shiit is im quite certain she was sober).

When i got to the mexi joint, a brotha that was leaving dapped me up and said good job (she went to the bathroom, cuz that be wierd if she saw thar exchange imo - but shes that bad). I didnt eat cuz i had dinner… but she fed me the tacos while i was driving. She acting like a whole ass girlfriend experience - and i missed that ;(

At this point, my boys that i came w are blowing me up and they agitated i ditched them (we were hosting some friends from outta town, guys/girls… but the girls in that group werent avail, hence why i branched out, haha).

So its around 1:40 am and they get booted out and texting/calling the shiit outta me but i dont want the night to end.

Realized that a whole ass group was looking for me and i had the keys to the whip!

We drive back into the garage w them waiting for me and i go, “hey, actually… step outside, i want you to meet my crew!”

And that was that. She even ended up going to chinatown with us cuz the homies wanted to eat.

While we were sitting in the restaurant, i kid you not, i was spitting random ass game in her ear and returning the favor of feeding her (walnut shrimp, i was such a simp).

The night ended well when i walked her back to her car…

We kissed good night.

First (real) Date is coming up this weeknd.

But we’ll see tho. Been on a severe dry spell since the holidays and been getting rejected/flaked on wholey so i gotta play this perfect.

That night after lucky strike was magic tho. And she always texts back quick (minutes…. But i be hours. Hahahaa).

If this works out, she coming to a wedding w me in labor weeknd in san diego (i never been and heard its a romantic city - lawd knows i yearn to be in love again)…

Did all that and didnt even smash. Some of ya’ll need to learn how to push the envelope. The mission is to smash asap. Wtf is going on?

Smfh

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the issue with confidence is that it seems to be a “chicken or egg” problem.

you get attention from women because you look good and are confident, but you can only be confident if you get attention from women.
Too many women on earth for this...

Book a trip overseas

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Sometimes choosing signals don’t mean shyt.

Over the course of a month I would see this girl in the gym sporadically but when she did see me she would stare at me HEAVY. Making eye contact and everything. So I’m thinking she feeling ya boy.

So this past Wednesday I see her and approach. The vibe is good, the light is green. Get the number and set up a date right then and there for Saturday (today). We have a brief text exchange that same evening, she was responding immediately.

So far so good right. Anyway she doesn’t respond to my last message that evening. Aight cool I’m not pressed. Text her yesterday (once) at noon, no response. :mjlol:

These hoes silly mane. That’s happened before where a chick will be giving me hella choosing signals, I approach, get the number and crickets.
This is why a lot of men don’t even bother anymore

You can do everything right and the girl can decide she going to ghost you for no reason. so what’s the point of investing any kind of team time and energy in women

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

You can do everything right and the girl can decide she going to ghost you for no reason. so what’s the point of investing any kind of team time and energy in women
So if she just said I’m not interested anymore that would be acceptable?

Legitimate question

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So if she just said I’m not interested anymore that would be acceptable?

Legitimate question
Yes

But its not just the ghosting that is the issue, its the fickleness that is. It makes approaching them feel futile or not worth it.

Doesnt stop me, but i can see why it stops most

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Imagine you smash her and she gets pregnant. Woman who ducked you for a year now got your children. It’s sad out here.
this is why there’s so many single mothers out here. Dudes willing to bend backwards for a n awful broad because they’re attracted to her. shytty attitude but they ignore that because she got a fat back. So many fellas telling these women to “choose better” when they got fat white baby mamas.

Here’s what I learned about doing “everything right”. In hindsight I wasn’t. There’s always something to improve in your game. One thing I learned is there’s a point where you have to break a woman early in the interaction. You have to tame her like a wild horse in a way that makes her respect you. It makes her less interested in every man except you.

Last edited:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
this is why there’s so many single mothers out here. Dudes willing to bend backwards for a n awful broad because they’re attracted to her. shytty attitude but they ignore that because she got a fat back. So many fellas telling these women to “choose better” when they got fat white baby mamas.

Here’s what I learned about doing “everything right”. In hindsight I wasn’t. There’s always something to improve in your game. One thing I learned is there’s a point where you have to break a woman early in the interaction. You have to tame her like a wild horse in a way that makes her respect you. It makes her less interested in every man except you.
Meh
There’s no one size fits all. Often times if you do that too early the girl might think you tweakin and be put off. All you can really do is be you, if she messing with you cool, if not so be it