Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
This is why a lot of men don’t even bother anymore

You can do everything right and the girl can decide she going to ghost you for no reason. so what’s the point of investing any kind of team time and energy in women

This doesn't stop me either, but if gives me a moment during the last part of the convo, where I am increasingly thinking do I even want this number? for you to just not answer? A lot of people just get the number for either

validation
long shot texts or calls

but I am more like there's no need for the exchange, if you aren't going to answer the first text. I think a lot of this is just what I was saying pages back, when phones became the dominant thing in our lives. Giving someone your number never meant everything, but now it's almost like a formality, more than an intentional act.

it happens too often with women who are too open/attracted for it to be some kind of blind spot for me.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This doesn't stop me either, but if gives me a moment during the last part of the convo, where I am increasingly thinking do I even want this number? for you to just not answer? A lot of people just get the number for either

validation
long shot texts or calls

but I am more like there's no need for the exchange, if you aren't going to answer the first text. I think a lot of this is just what I was saying pages back, when phones became the dominant thing in our lives. Giving someone your number never meant everything, but now it's almost like a formality, more than an intentional act.

it happens too often with women who are too open/attracted for it to be some kind of blind spot for me.
pretty much

its the reason why I ask a woman if she has a boyfriend before asking for the number. if they hesitate after I ask for the number I also say, there is no pressure and they dont have to

i dont want to waste my time and will give a woman every excuse/reason to reject me to avoid doing so lol.

even still, some of these girls will give the number only to not respond, happened to me last night

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
pretty much

its the reason why I ask a woman if she has a boyfriend before asking for the number. if they hesitate after I ask for the number I also say, there is no pressure and they dont have to

i dont want to waste my time and will give a woman every excuse/reason to reject me to avoid doing so lol.

even still, some of these girls will give the number only to not respond, happened to me last night

Ha I use the line, "If I get your number you actually going to use it?" And they will still snatch my phone out my hand and still not text back the next day.

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
I say 2 years and 2 months, she will say 2 and a half years. We knew each other 2 years before that.

long story short,
we moved to va
she thought I cheated on her(I didnt)
I went to a horrible 6 months(she said some shyt that were terrible as hell)
patched things up in december after a therapy session.
January, she presses me for an engagement by June
end of february, she found out I can't meet that date. Didn't want to because I am not proposing to anyone I was going to break up with and I also was not prepared because I had money tie to investments.
She said if I don't meet her timeline, we should end it or I move back to GA...I said give me more time to evaluate because this whole back and forth pressure to propose is not normal. It is not the condition you want to get married under. She said no, she knows her worth. Of course her single mother cousin is in her ears.
I moved back, it was a very emotional last day, we broke up.

3 weeks later, she hits me up out of the blue to see how I am holding up and I said, I am doing fine. Then I used an inside joke she use to make because I like living in Atlanta. She said that hurt, sounds like I am happier without her.

She is a good woman. One of the few woman I know I can trust 100 percent and will stand by my side 100 percent if I am were to be sick but we are so different that every month it was always something between us because I am not meeting her expectations (making her happy, meeting her love languages or other dumb shyt). So I don't get peace of mind.

She even admitted that I am the only guy she dated, she didn't feel like she needed to go to therapy because I was good to her.

So yeah, I don't know. Our parents wants us to get back together lol. I am open to it but I can't do it now. Not so soon anyway.
I just split up with a chick like this. some chicks that haven't dated a lot are different. they have like fairy tale expectations of what relationships are and how men should treat them. You prob better off moving on.

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
this is why there’s so many single mothers out here. Dudes willing to bend backwards for a n awful broad because they’re attracted to her. shytty attitude but they ignore that because she got a fat back. So many fellas telling these women to “choose better” when they got fat white baby mamas.

Here’s what I learned about doing “everything right”. In hindsight I wasn’t. There’s always something to improve in your game. One thing I learned is there’s a point where you have to break a woman early in the interaction. You have to tame her like a wild horse in a way that makes her respect you. It makes her less interested in every man except you.
whats a good example of doing this?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
yea you are just suppose to "know" when they drop clues. my ex just did that too me. I'm not going for that. I pick up on a lot of stuff but not everything so if they are sweating that its not worth the headache.
play stupid on purpose just so her dumb ass can get mad then realize how stupid it is based on you being unbothered and she is forced to sit and think

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I say 2 years and 2 months, she will say 2 and a half years. We knew each other 2 years before that.

long story short,
we moved to va
she thought I cheated on her(I didnt)
I went to a horrible 6 months(she said some shyt that were terrible as hell)
patched things up in december after a therapy session.
January, she presses me for an engagement by June
end of february, she found out I can't meet that date. Didn't want to because I am not proposing to anyone I was going to break up with and I also was not prepared because I had money tie to investments.
She said if I don't meet her timeline, we should end it or I move back to GA...I said give me more time to evaluate because this whole back and forth pressure to propose is not normal. It is not the condition you want to get married under. She said no, she knows her worth. Of course her single mother cousin is in her ears.
I moved back, it was a very emotional last day, we broke up.

3 weeks later, she hits me up out of the blue to see how I am holding up and I said, I am doing fine. Then I used an inside joke she use to make because I like living in Atlanta. She said that hurt, sounds like I am happier without her.

She is a good woman. One of the few woman I know I can trust 100 percent and will stand by my side 100 percent if I am were to be sick but we are so different that every month it was always something between us because I am not meeting her expectations (making her happy, meeting her love languages or other dumb shyt). So I don't get peace of mind.

She even admitted that I am the only guy she dated, she didn't feel like she needed to go to therapy because I was good to her.

So yeah, I don't know. Our parents wants us to get back together lol. I am open to it but I can't do it now. Not so soon anyway.
If you can’t do it now, why would you do it later?

Come on guise