Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Why don't you feel the same about her anymore?

Seems like a very abrupt change. Y'all been on multiple trips and been together for a year, so what did you learn in that one week of living together that's new?
lol living with a girl is pretty eyeopening

the # of arguments increase by probably a factor of 7 if you were seeing your girl once a week

so if u were only arguing every 2 months back then, at first you prolly gonna argue with your girl weekly when she moves in. and in those arguments youll see how unlike what you originally thought, how unreasonable, uncooperative, unintelligent , emotional, illogical, selfish, moody, rude and petulant she is.

if you dont train her from the get and get her with the program, YOUR program, it will break you or your relationship because whilst the above is happening, you are getting exhausted and losing a serious deal of respect for her.

What a lot of men don’t realize is that at the end of the day, all women are going to act like this. You have to compromise, pick your battles and train her to do the same. Furthermore you need to acknowledge the bold and accept it for what it is other wise you’ll be steady thinking the grass is greener

Last edited:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
youll see how unlike what you originally thought, how unreasonable, unintelligent , emotional, illogical, selfish, moody, rude and petulant she is
The truth in this is astounding.

My ex was this way and told me basically "well it's not fair you're expecting/telling me I have to be on my best behavior all the time" .

But it's not about being perfect, or on your best behavior. It's moreso about being respectful towards me than anything else

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The truth in this is astounding
Yea man

Every man across the world who lives with his girl is dealing with the same shyt on some level. They are times I’ll look at my girl and think to myself like “you really are an actual dumbass huh ? :gucci:” it’s normal. They’re just wired directly because everything is dictated by how they feel

If a man is not strong enough, and is afraid to lose her, she will make him his bytch…chew him and spit him out before he knows it lol. Its just their nature. Once you realize it though, you can learn over time how to neutralize it.

The key is to simply be a man, be confident, be assertive, etc. Thats why i said she has to get on YOUR program.

Last edited:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yeah bro. We went to lunch couple Fridays ago. Things progressed after that.

Last Friday night she had a football game to watch her friends daughter cheer. I asked her last minute if she wanted to go eat before the game. She couldn't bc she had to drop her kids off b4 game. No worries on that, last min ask on my part. Totally fine.

So the next night (Sat) we were texting, I asked her if she wanted to hang out Sunday, she said she would be busy(grocery shopping, cleaning the house) most of the day and getting her kids ready for school this week, but she said could hang out that morning. She loves ice skating so we/she(happily) agreed to meet that morning at 1130am to skate.
She texts me "good morning" at 830am....then 20 mins later texts again saying she can't make it bc she has a flat tire issue where it loses air, needs to get car inspection as well. I understand that issue and I know it's factual with her tire. Said she "woke up feeling overwhelmed". But basically since then she hasn't been communicating with me much at all this week. Couple days ago she took like 12 hrs to reply to my text. Never even "read" it. And she's ALWAYS on her phone.

Hasn't initiated convo with me at all this entire week. And today she was supposed to get back to me on something several hrs ago and never did. But yet, always on her phone. So, yeah...

(mind you she's been super into me up until this week)

I could send a polite text and ask if everything is cool bc I haven't heard from her much.... but I also don't want to look like a dumbass who can't take a possible clue.
Nah you an adult

Dont just ask her if everything is fine.

If you serious about her, say something that shows such. As men we cant be afraid of rejection…thats egotistical female/hoe shyt.

Tell her you know shes been overwhelmed lately so you were wondering if shes good…then either ask if theres anyway you can help or mention how you wanna take her out to help her get her mind off shyt or sumn

If she on some bullshyt still then you know you can wash your hands clean. But right mow she could very well think you dont give a fukk about her problems

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The truth in this is astounding.

My ex was this way and told me basically "well it's not fair you're expecting/telling me I have to be on my best behavior all the time" .

But it's not about being perfect, or on your best behavior. It's moreso about being respectful towards me than anything else
Yea they like to magnify everything.

Simple feedback or you just letting them know how something made you feel…leads to them feeling like “i cant be myself” “you’re trying to change me” etc. but on the flip side they will never be shy to complain about you or tell you something you need to work on

They’re all like that breh lol. The more they like you the worse it is

But if one sticks to their gun and trains their girl they can slowly get to a good, rhythmic, steady state while living together. You literally have to teach and speak to them like a child…all the way down to the tone of your voice. Society babies women so unfortunately this is what it has come to

Last edited:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Nah you an adult

Dont just ask her if everything is fine.

If you serious about her, say something that shows such. As men we cant be afraid of rejection…thats egotistical female/hoe shyt.

Tell her you know shes been overwhelmed lately so you were wondering if shes good…then either ask if theres anyway you can help or mention how you wanna take her out to help her get her mind off shyt or sumn

If she on some bullshyt still then you know you can wash your hands clean. But right mow she could very well think you dont give a fukk about her problems
@jadillac I more or less agree with what @Ohene says.

I think she could be overwhelmed. It sounds like that last second ask to get ice cream was the straw that broke the camel back. She might also be irrational and blame you for the tire issue… or even worse feel a certain way you didn’t offer to help her out with it somehow.

All that is speculation though. You got ask her directly and see what she says. fukk around it’s some whole other unrelated reason. Now if she ignores that question just bush her.
:yeshrug:

Cancel that bytch and get another one isn’t just a catchy line, it’s a fact of life.

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
In times of break up go back to martial arts. I did a boxing class tonight.
This. I've gotten softer physique wise, I wonder if now's a good time to start cutting for summer 2023.

Still haven't done a comp for BJJ and muay thai. Plus there's still EDC Las Vegas to partake in :mjlit:

Last edited:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Last Friday night she had a football game to watch her friends daughter cheer. I asked her last minute if she wanted to go eat before the game. She couldn't bc she had to drop her kids off b4 game. No worries on that, last min ask on my part. Totally fine.

So the next night (Sat) we were texting, I asked her if she wanted to hang out Sunday, she said she would be busy(grocery shopping, cleaning the house) most of the day and getting her kids ready for school this week, but she said could hang out that morning. She loves ice skating so we/she(happily) agreed to meet that morning at 1130am to skate.
She texts me "good morning" at 830am....then 20 mins later texts again saying she can't make it bc she has a flat tire issue where it loses air, needs to get car inspection as well. I understand that issue and I know it's factual with her tire. Said she "woke up feeling overwhelmed". But basically since then she hasn't been communicating with me much at all this week. Couple days ago she took like 12 hrs to reply to my text. Never even "read" it. And she's ALWAYS on her phone.

Hasn't initiated convo with me at all this entire week. And today she was supposed to get back to me on something several hrs ago and never did. But yet, always on her phone. So, yeah...

I could send a polite text and ask if everything is cool bc I haven't heard from her much.... but I also don't want to look like a dumbass who can't take a possible clue.
Sorry breh,the signs are there, there is another dude in the picture, an ex, baby daddy or a new dude.....etc

She is slowly fading you out (ghosting, silent quiting)

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps

I have recently had this exact same situation with a young lady recently.
Literally the exact taking almost a whole day to respond thing.

Personally the only reason I didn't bush her instantly after that stunt is because I worked with her
I would love for you to come back and tell me I'm wrong, but the interest is gone.

I'm not even going to speculate on the reasons why that is cause it's irrelevant.

I see the other brehs in here trying to shoot her bail saying she maybe genuinely overwhelmed, but once again basing of situations I have personally been through, a women loves to vent to the man she is interested in about what she is going through work, friends, life etc...

And if it's not you it's someone else :yeshrug:

Last edited: