Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
And this the hamster wheel of this thread.
Nah. Lately most post have been about a lady a breh is dealing with and how to navigate it. I’ve even been seeing brehs talk about the game is bullshyt and all they want is one ride or die.

If it was a TLR regular thread you’d have a point. This thread is mostly the same few fellas looking for a solid chick.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Nah. Lately most post have been about a lady a breh is dealing with and how to navigate it. I’ve even been seeing brehs talk about the game is bullshyt and all they want is one ride or die.

If it was a TLR regular thread you’d have a point. This thread is mostly the same few fellas looking for a solid chick.
Have to disagree there. They want a chick that’s not headache so it can be an easy casual situation not for a a relationship. Don’t blame them of course.

Last edited:

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
Have to disagree there. They want a chick that’s not headache not for a a relationship
Respectfully breh, I’ve seen you make this claim a couple of times so I gotta ask, if this thread is such a hamster wheel and brehs don’t know what they want why do you keep coming in the thread :patrice: no disrespect.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You reach a time and age in life where you have to look in the mirror and decide what you actually want.

If you want a serious relationship there are certain things youre going to have to accept, and changes youre going to have to make to your approaches in dating in order to make that happen. Being more communicative, direct and egoless is one of those things. Not completely egoless but knowing when to suppress it.

If you wanna gallivant, then continue with the toxic, prideful methods...but youre going to continue to run into revolving doors with women. Youre not gonna beat them at their games.
@The ADD lol

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Politics, social issues, religion, gender wars stay away from that bullshyt it dries the p*ssy up if you just trying to have a good time and smash.
Also avoid talking a lot. Talking yourself outta p*ssy is real. Women should be the ones chatter boxing.

Ask more questions about her. Leading the convo. Being assertive in general.

Crack some jokes in there. Humor is one of my best weapons. Not Steve Urkel goofy:mjlol:

Women will often tell on themselves if you play the cards right.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
With regard to Kevin Samuels - You never needed to listen to a word *he* said.

The women calling into his show told you everything you needed to know. Degree in Human Resources, MBA, PhD, JD, Lawyer - these weren't bum broads calling in. Educated BLACK women with their own money, their own car, careers, etc. He had the young ladies calling in with typical young girl nonsense, but the chicks 28+ (who should know better) had the same damn talking points.

Kevin's critics never had an answer for what the women said to him when he was alive, and still don't now.

A reasonable woman should be looking for love and support, compassion and kindness - but no. That's not what these women wanted. Nobody questioned what they wanted, they just criticized KS for telling them what it takes to get those things they wanted.

Balla

Superstar
Daps

The women calling into his show told you everything you needed to know. Degree in Human Resources, MBA, PhD, JD, Lawyer - these weren't bum broads calling in. Educated BLACK women with their own money, their own car, careers, etc. He had the young ladies calling in with typical young girl nonsense, but the chicks 28+ (who should know better) had the same damn talking points.

Kevin's critics never had an answer for what the women said to him when he was alive, and still don't now.

A reasonable woman should be looking for love and support, compassion and kindness - but no. That's not what these women wanted. Nobody questioned what they wanted, they just criticized KS for telling them what it takes to get those things they wanted.
KS man. I remember he was doing shows on Thanksgiving and Christmas. Winter is coming.

:mjcry::mjcry:

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co

women with whole ass fathers at home.. waiting in a Zoom room to hear another grown man lecture them about their romantic life :wow:

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
Stay off the apps if you’re a wanted man

That shyt crazy :mjtf:

Ok that same token, fellas get your info deleted off of Google and public background sites. I did. Not necessarily so you can hide shyt but just so your information isn’t out there. Women love looking up a guy.