Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

PortCity_Lou_CooperRoad

TheColi's best Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana
20220923-150202.jpg

@Gully Bull this is me in an XL shirt. All my workout shirts are XL. Im tryma tell ya..once I i get sub 250 I can carb cycle every 2 weeks instead of 5 weeks. Thus I can utilize my insulin to become anabolic while still in a high level state of ketosis. My main goal is to drop to 215.

Finished the week with Legs and a great chest session.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven & King of Sage Monkeys
Daps
Reppin
Mayor of #NewMaxCity #The Powderlorian #POWDA1
Between the flexibility with jokers/ pr set, and ample assistance, I’m loving this anchor cycle. And the leader / anchor cycling in general :obama:

I don't do that Leader/Anchor shyt at all but it's nice to know somebody likes it. :ehh:

I was actually planning on bushing all 5/3/1 programming in the near future anyways. :francis:

Starski

Superstar
Daps
I don't do that Leader/Anchor shyt at all but it's nice to know somebody likes it. :ehh:

I was actually planning on bushing all 5/3/1 programming in the near future anyways. :francis:

Maybe it’s the switch from nsuns where it’s always a push every workout, but i definitely benefited from the period of sub-maximal training.

I can’t say for certain because I didn’t test 1RM’s since starting, but the way my TM’s and jokers flew these past two weeks the gains are there

Son Goku

Daps
Reppin
Maybe it’s the switch from nsuns where it’s always a push every workout, but i definitely benefited from the period of sub-maximal training.

I can’t say for certain because I didn’t test 1RM’s since starting, but the way my TM’s and jokers flew these past two weeks the gains are there

I mean nSuns is literally the same submax weights as 5/3/1, just usually with more sets.

The creator of nSuns took one of Wendler's 5/3/1 templates [Spinal Tap], added T2 assistance lifts with Sheiko rep/set schemes and that's what nSuns is.

It's not really any more of a push weight-wise than 5/3/1, just usually contains more volume than most new lifters are used to doing.

Glad you're making progress though. May the Force and gains of others be with you. :myman:

Starski

Superstar
Daps
I mean nSuns is literally the same submax weights as 5/3/1, just usually with more sets.

The creator of nSuns took one of Wendler's 5/3/1 templates [Spinal Tap], added T2 assistance lifts with Sheiko rep/set schemes and that's what nSuns is.

It's not really any more of a push weight-wise than 5/3/1, just usually contains more volume than most new lifters are used to doing.

Glad you're making progress though. May the Force and gains of others be with you. :myman:
I will say though breh, the year of running that shyt and all the sumo sets have my traps looks sauced out :wow:.

Rep on site for the suggestion.

my tendons though :sadcam:🤣

Son Goku

Daps
Reppin
:mjcry:.... why?

Because the specificity isn't there. :francis:

Not eem shytting or hating on it, but it's not optimum for powerlifting, or for size, it's just a good general-purpose strength and conditioning program.

Already hitting numbers in two months of using Sage Mode it would take years to hit on some 5/3/1 cycles. :huhldup:

Plus Sage Mode doesn't require any books or reading. :blessed: