Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
N
Anyone getting anything for BF? I'm thinking about grabbing some more plates and maybe another bar depending on what the prices look like.
No gear but I will be getting some new sweats. My oldest hijacked all mine and it’s cold walking out in shorts most nights.

I’m back to squatting 4 plates. It may not seem like much but with the back issues I was having, I didn’t know if that was possible again. I’ll keep adding on using good form and breathing properly.

trap101

All Star
Daps
Thought this was :duck: so I had to google it. :dead:

:mjlol: @ "C4 energy powder" like motherfukkers don't know what that #POWDA! is. :stopitslime:

This NFL-caliber athlete couldn't play and almost had a coronary over some stepped-on-ass C4? :what:

@Gully Bull @trap101 @TM101 @Starski
It sounds like he dry scooped it..... :francis: .... he said "i had some water to wash it down"......i could see it, LB is probably the highest energy position, so he was probably already buzzing off of amphetamines and an ammonia bump and just went all in... :mjlol:

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Thought this was :duck: so I had to google it. :dead:

:mjlol: @ "C4 energy powder" like motherfukkers don't know what that #POWDA! is. :stopitslime:

This NFL-caliber athlete couldn't play and almost had a coronary over some stepped-on-ass C4? :what:

@Gully Bull @trap101 @TM101 @Starski
He need to watch out. Two cups of warm tea might be the end of him if c4 making him miss playing time :picard:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Don't worry..it will happen to you one day lol

:duck:

My shyt has gone up every year since the Great Bulk/before I was a Tailed Beast.
Screenshot-2023-01-07-220412-removebg-preview-20-removebg-preview.png

I ain’t scurred. :russ:

Son Goku

Daps
Left all my lifting gear in my wife's car and she with her grandma all day :francis:

Bout to find out if I can really lift when I try hitting these squats w no belt no sleeves

Have no backup or travel gym bag, brehs. :gucci:

Son Goku

Daps
It sounds like he dry scooped it..... :francis: .... he said "i had some water to wash it down"......i could see it, LB is probably the highest energy position, so he was probably already buzzing off of amphetamines and an ammonia bump and just went all in... :mjlol:
He need to watch out. Two cups of warm tea might be the end of him if c4 making him miss playing time :picard:

He must not even #POWDA. :dead:

I damn dry scooped the Pre-Jym cause a coli breh ITT said it couldn't be done. :sas2: