Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
What does the research say about being so weak you can only do those isos at low weight? :jbhmm:

It was kinda taken as broscience to use compounds to "build a basenof strength" before focusing on size so you're not using 15 lb. DBs for curls and still being small and weak but I see it irl.

It's interesting because most of these iso bros ain't seeing me on the stage and hypertrophy ain't even my goal. :smugfavre:
It’s like anything, a poorly executed plan yields poor results.

Last edited:

trap101

All Star
Daps
Word? You would think there'd be less folks on Fridays (especially afternoons & nights) because that's the end of the work week and start of the weekend. :wtf:
Friday amd Saturday night nobody in the gym, the Fats, Plebs, and Mediocres are out drinking, gorging on processed foods, and losing all their progress from the previous week's worth of gym sessions.................:francis:

Let's be honest.... they only did one 20 min session on the bike at a low pace.....:youngsabo:

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Mondays are the worst for the gym. Its like the entire town wants to collectively attempt to work off whatever shyt they ate over the weekend in a single day. I've just programmed it as a rest day in any split I do at this point and just go on jog on trail by my house.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Mondays are the worst for the gym. Its like the entire town wants to collectively attempt to work off whatever shyt they ate over the weekend in a single day. I've just programmed it as a rest day in any split I do at this point and just go on jog on trail by my house.
i dont even know where some of these people come from.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Early crew slept in. It was great except the PAWGs arrived late

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Quite a few people in the gym. Hoping tomorrow is dead
You ain’t lied. Today was like Monday, January 1st, 2024. :picard:

Motherfukkers that had gainz on layaway since they were born all came through Customer Service to check out at the same time. :dahell:

It was a mix of high school-looking string beans, fukkboys ego lifting, a few powerlifters, some cute girls that won't touch barbells, some wannabe muscle mommies, old washed dudes, and fluffy bytches that clearly had too much food to be thankful for this past weekend. :beli:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
You ain’t lied. Today was like Monday, January 1st, 2024. :picard:

Motherfukkers that had gainz on layaway since they were born all came through Customer Service to check out at the same time. :dahell:

It was a mix of high school-looking string beans, fukkboys ego lifting, a few powerlifters, some cute girls that won't touch barbells, some wannabe muscle mommies, old washed dudes, and fluffy bytches that clearly had too much food to be thankful for this past weekend. :beli:
That’s exactly what I saw, just first thing in the morning. :francis:

Most of those people are usually sleep.

I exact the powerlifters and older people to be up not the high school, wanna bes and string bean lifters :beli:

peppe

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
7 day waterfast was a success

lost 9 kg in a week :banderas: From 123 to 114. Next week doing it again :blessed:

peppe

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Did your lifts maintain strength while fasting?

Yes my lifts didnt suffer at all. My gym sessions just took longer because i needed more rest time.

Day 6/7 killed me tho, i believe without goikg to the gym i could have gone longer but the gym really killed me in the end.

Going to do one next week, to look right for christmas