Starting point

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Fair

The point on a cut is to maintain as much muscle as possible and get as much movement as possible. You are training like you are in a building phase. IMO 7 days lifting is too much. 4 is probably a better target. Right now you are limiting calories and not giving your body time to recover. Your coritisol is probably through the roof. You also need to up your non-exercise movement up a lot. More walking for sure.
The Right Way to Train for Fat Loss | T NATION
Now that I think about it, my symptoms do sound a lot like high cortisol. Sometimes I’ll just wake up and lay there for an hour with zero energy after sleeping for like 10 hours, add in the anxiety. And pretty much zero libido along with muscle loss and shyt :ehh:

Even more reason to get that bloodwork done. Gonna check hormones and vitamin levels

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Now that I think about it, my symptoms do sound a lot like high cortisol. Sometimes I’ll just wake up and lay there for an hour with zero energy after sleeping for like 10 hours, add in the anxiety. And pretty much zero libido along with muscle loss and shyt :ehh:

Even more reason to get that bloodwork done. Gonna check hormones and vitamin levels
Yep. From other threads that’s what it sounds like.

Definitely get the blood work done but I don’t know how much that will reveal towards the cortisol.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
@KingZimbabwe you’re overtraining on a cut. 4-5x lifting should be good. The main thing is your diet and getting protein to prevent muscle loss and keep a good frame.

I’m on a cut and lift 3-4x a week (tryna get it to 5x though), jump rope and try to get a soccer game in on Saturday. But on days where things get hectic and I can’t work out I just got for a long, brisk walk with some stretching. Again, just focus on keeping the diet in check and get moving a little bit a day.

@The ADD put you on game.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
We still workin... took this last week..its been 7 months since I got back in the gym and I had a little pump going so why not? Not where I need to be just yet

2021-gym-pic.png

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
No meat and no sugary drinks going on 3 weeks. Lost 10lbs without even working out. Im 6’1 217lbs was 228lbs 3 weeks ago.

now my next hurdles are eliminating bread & cheese along with finally starting to work out
Breh add some cardio, 20 min or plus daily walk at least.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm going to go back to gym soon but, so far I just got back into cardio the last two weeks. Brought a bike and I been cycling because I can't stand jogging and I know I needed to do cardio. Its easy as hell to ride that motherfukka for 7-8 miles. I would never run that long. I did the math when I got back home like :damn: I'll probably restart my gym membership in a few weeks.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
You walk in that bytch like

Bane in TDKR | Tom hardy, Tom hardy bane, Bane

"What matters is our (workout) plan." :troll:
And the fact if needed I can pick up the average nikka off the ground by their throats or armpits or feet if I have to....20 plus years in the gym added with boxing training gave me some strength to work with :wow: