TheColi And YouTube Has Turned Me Into A Bitter Ass Nikka

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
lol he says he's ugly all the time so he don't care and he said he only dates black women.

He doesnt date black women he just probably wants to have sex with them but he still made a video about how poor our hygiene is. So yeah he hates black women.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Based on your posts, I can tell you lack experience when it comes to mingling with women.

Hell, half your posts are about other women simply staring at you and not about any real interactions. Get out there and talk to girls before you become jaded my dude :dahell:

Daps
The Coli didn't do it breh....life did.

I'm not bitter towards women, I just don't believe the fairy tales no more.

The fantasy love you grew up wanting aint real. Women want a nikka that's rich and on top of his game. If you show too much weakness around her in any part of your life, she's gone because she isn't attracted to any sort of instability in a man whatsoever, whether emotionally, mentally, physically, financially. And even if you on your toes, she may just get tired and want to fukk another nikka just because. That's women. It's not in their nature to love men. Its in their nature to seek the strongest man so he can protect her and to get him to love her so he will. They gotta be able to detach quickly because in less civilized times, men were killed frequently and they had to be willing to let the next nikka climb on top of her just as easily. If you accept that, there's nothing to be mad about because you know what they're about from the gate. Kinda like being mad a snake bit you. You can still have fun with women and have relationships with them with knowing their true nature and not allowing them to manipulate you.

Thread/ It's never been about jaded or being bitter it's about taking the redpill and seeing the world as is.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
The Coli didn't do it breh....life did.

I'm not bitter towards women, I just don't believe the fairy tales no more.

The fantasy love you grew up wanting aint real. Women want a nikka that's rich and on top of his game. If you show too much weakness around her in any part of your life, she's gone because she isn't attracted to any sort of instability in a man whatsoever, whether emotionally, mentally, physically, financially. And even if you on your toes, she may just get tired and want to fukk another nikka just because. That's women. It's not in their nature to love men. Its in their nature to seek the strongest man so he can protect her and to get him to love her so he will. They gotta be able to detach quickly because in less civilized times, men were killed frequently and they had to be willing to let the next nikka climb on top of her just as easily. If you accept that, there's nothing to be mad about because you know what they're about from the gate. Kinda like being mad a snake bit you. You can still have fun with women and have relationships with them with knowing their true nature and not allowing them to manipulate you.

/thread

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
The misogyny agenda on TLR is working

raw

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread has givin me lots of laughs.

But sometimes these threads and videos put up have you looking at the woman youre dealing with like :patrice::what: