TheColi And YouTube Has Turned Me Into A Bitter Ass Nikka

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
Thats what happens when you listen to youtubers like minister jap, oshay duke Jackson, Ringo rawtv, hardcore Tito, obsidian radio, David Carroll, and tommy Sotomayor over and over again. You start to intake that racist ass rhetoric they spew about black women as facts. I'm so glad I never bought into any of their B.S. Talking about how they only trying to help black women and the black community out gtfoh :camby:
I honestly don't know any of these people you mentioned besides Sotomayor (and fukk him too) and that's from this forum and researching this simp shyt. I been knowing some/many of these women aint shyt, but when that MGTOW shyt started showing up in my suggested vids that was enough for me. I even :rudy: that hardcore PUA stuff. I don't understand people's obsession with listening to grown men complaining on youtube. Always found it suspect to be supporting a youtuber. hanging on his every word who's whole bag is complaining about women/feminism. :scusthov:
Seem like cac shyt or undercover fakkits just looking for a reason to switch up, constantly scapegoating their failures with women. How that shyt so popular is beyond me :francis:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It'll fade.

I went through it in '08 when I was younger/more impressionable

and the gender war on YouTube was in full swing.

While there's some truth to it, it's mostly divide & conquer propaganda.

The "alphabet" gangs don't even have to try anymore.

They got us on auto-pilot.

I can never shut down my love for black women.

We need to find that simplicity again.

Too much over-complicated "progressive" talk.

Yeah, you're progressing alright....further out into left field

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Thats all very interesting. I guess the next time some white person kills a black man I can just say, well it isnt racism, he has a black best friend. :shaq2:
I don't know what you mean. I didn't absolve them of any of their content they posted on YouTube.

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
I don't know what you mean. I didn't absolve them of any of their content they posted on YouTube.

What I mean mean is you'll ignore glaring faults in these guys character all because they say a few things that confirm your bias likewise a person can be a racist but all is forgiven because they know some black folks. Don't be an ass.

Giselle

Daps
If you quoted someone in this post, they must be on my ignore list bc I can't see it. lol

If you are talking about the op, he doesn't have much experience with women and get girls probably bc he is annoying. idk why he's trying to blame Youtube and theColi on his lack of women.

I also don't understand how he is claiming Youtube made him bitter. There are hundreds of cute black couples on Youtube. I tried posting some, and making threads about them, but guys on here were upset and claimed only "basic" and "lonely'" women watch that in place of reality shows. That didn't stop me though. I stopped when I got a "low posting quarlity" warning from the admin on here, just for posting a youtube video of a cute black couple.

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
Minister Jap isn't a hater like those other dudes though. I would say he's more no-nonsense and #HOH, but has love for regular, decent, everyday black women.

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
Nah, I don't hate women and I don't simp either

I have a healthy view of women but I still rep #GMB til I die :wow: :Blessed:
this

coli ain't turn yall into shyt. Y'all was already bitter ass nikkas.

stop blaming random nikkas on the Internet for your problems and improve yourself.

Last edited:

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Real talk. Most of us here on thecoli shouldn't be as bitter and jaded towards women and relationships as we should be. And we can deny it all we want, but deep down you know you bitter and jaded. I've never been cheated on, never really been used by women (in comparison to other men), I've never had a wife divorce me, take half my shyt and prevent from seeing my kids or only being able to see them every other weekend.. while I live paycheck to paycheck because of alimony and child support.

And nah, this doesn't mean I agree with simping or anything like that. But I gotta definitely purify the shyt I consume on a daily basis. It just isn't healthy and I find myself mad at women for no reason, especially as of late.

When all you focus on is dysfunction, more and more it will slowly consume you.
AREN'T YOU THE ONE MAKING THE BITTER THREADS?!?!
Wtf Kind of alternate reality did I enter? :mindblown:

cam>

All Star
Daps
go outside more, interact with more people, throw yourself into adventures and i promise your bitterness won't have room to exist