TheColi And YouTube Has Turned Me Into A Bitter Ass Nikka

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
If that made you bitter you was already bitter. matter of fact it's one thing to be bitter, and another thing entirely to be against the institution of marriage. shyt is just like everything else. good and bad.
I'm not against marriage at all, I plan on getting married.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Thats what happens when you listen to youtubers like minister jap, oshay duke Jackson, Ringo rawtv, hardcore Tito, obsidian radio, David Carroll, and tommy Sotomayor over and over again. You start to intake that racist ass rhetoric they spew about black women as facts. I'm so glad I never bought into any of their B.S. Talking about how they only trying to help black women and the black community out gtfoh :camby:
damn son breh named practically all of them :why:

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
A lot of shyt I read on here gives me that vibe. I love women but when I read about divorce and the grimy shyt we do to each other it makes me lose hope for humanity. I try not to let it influence me though.

I'm lucky to be in a relationship with a good woman whose loyal loving and trust worthy. Everyday I have proof that it's good black sistas out there. Reading up on this stuff can easily make u Kent status. So it's best to find the one that's compatible with u. Make sure she has a list of traits that represent what a down as woman she is. I know that shyt is hard to find but it's out there. We going 10yrs strong

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
The real joke is this: if u asked any of the most bitter people online about their real life practical experiences with the opposite and the ones with the WORST opinions are the ones with the LEAST experience with the opposite sex.

So ur becoming bitter off a bunch of made up stories from other people who made up stories based off shyt they heard.

These types aren't bitter b/c they have been hurt before. Rather, they are bitter b/c they've never even gotten the opportunity at love.
Most of this is coming from a very, very different place of fear and anxiety about the opposite sex rather than experience.

Loneliness makes people nastier than unsuccessful relationships. You can't listen to bitter people online. They barely even living themselves. There's more to life.

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
Thats what happens when you listen to youtubers like minister jap, oshay duke Jackson, Ringo rawtv, hardcore Tito, obsidian radio, David Carroll, and tommy Sotomayor over and over again. You start to intake that racist ass rhetoric they spew about black women as facts. I'm so glad I never bought into any of their B.S. Talking about how they only trying to help black women and the black community out gtfoh :camby:

Isn't hard core Tito a rapist? Isn't obsidian on record calling black women and black people park apes? Saying dark women are immune to physical pain? Don't know much about minister jap or ringo to except that he looks like an unemployed bunny negro.

Why to black men take advice from losers and outcasts?

Daps
Isn't hard core Tito a rapist? Isn't obsidian on record calling black women and black people park apes? Saying dark women are immune to physical pain? Don't know much about minister jap or ringo to except that he looks like an unemployed bunny negro.

This not true about the obsidian stuff but cook thoe ...

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
This not true about the obsidian stuff but cook thoe ...

@SheWantTheD

The hatred of black women is so intense that you would identify with racist language and imagery.

And convicted rapists who refer to black women as "nikka bytches."

...and telling over 33,000 of his subscribers that black women stink.

And why do all these black women haters on YouTube have shady pasts? Rape, robbery, back child support, battery, etc.? Y'all cant find better role models than these losers?

Last edited:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps

I watched Tito's videos on history not necessarily for the ones on women. Oh and he was charged with sexual assault or rape but he says it was when he was 20, and he and his friend had sex with some young white chick and that it wasn't rape.

As far as Obsidian, he has some decent videos but he makes too many focusing on Deborah cooper. I don't watch Ringo like that, but I know he's been on YouTube longer then all those guys. I remember him back i nthe day when he wore shades and had his hair cut low. Didn't recognize him until I went back to his old videos.

Ringo is more balanced than the others though. Oshay on that real women bashing shyt though.

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
I watched Tito's videos on history not necessarily for the ones on women. Oh and he was charged with sexual assault or rape but he says it was when he was 20, and he and his friend had sex with some young white chick and that it wasn't rape.

As far as Obsidian, he has some decent videos but he makes too many focusing on Deborah cooper. I don't watch Ringo like that, but I know he's been on YouTube longer then all those guys. I remember him back i nthe day when he wore shades and had his hair cut low. Didn't recognize him until I went back to his old videos.

Ringo is more balanced than the others though. Oshay on that real women bashing shyt though.

Thats all very interesting. I guess the next time some white person kills a black man I can just say, well it isnt racism, he has a black best friend. :shaq2: