Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Discussion in 'The Locker Room' started by Rominati, Jun 5, 2012.

1. chief_keef_stan

chief_keef_stan lil' haitian nikka

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Boston. on thot ave. with a big booty island gyal
    Coli Cash:
    $1493968.00

Yea you prolly right couple my cousins said the same shyt. :wow:

It's too late now:wow: fukk it

adgv85 dapped this.
  2. VertigoKnight

VertigoKnight Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $225500.00

Seems my weekend was asian orientated after meeting the chick on Friday I had another date that evening another Chinese chick I've been talking to for 2 weeks. Met for dinner and she turned up looking very demure and pretty she's 28 and works in a medical office. I towered over her, she is like 5'2. Again we settle into a nice groove with the chat and after dinner decide to go to another bar, had some drinks there and then start talking about dancing.

A few brehs have said it in this thread but it can't be underestimated how effective sitting at the bar is for a drink date, it means you both have to be close to each other. If a chick is feeling you. It will be totally obvious from this. apart from the obvious like her touching you and playfully slapping you. As it forces you to be intimate. We talk about dancing and I suggest we go to this R&B/hiphop night at a nearby club and she's up for it. Drop by my place to get changed slightly and also tell her to leave her jacket and umbrella and she can come get them afterwards.

:shaq:

Get to the club and dance, chat and then kiss her.

By now we are lit and boisterous. Get out the club at 2am and get back to mine. Tell her she can come lay down in my room. but she acts all coy. She comes anyway and we kiss. I tell her she can stay and nothing will happen. tbh we are both wasted and tired to fukk. I tell her I'm gonna go brush my teeth and I give her an oversize t shirt of mine. Go to the washroom and get back she's changed and in my bed I put one of my pillows as a 'border' and turn off the light. 2 mins later she tells me she's 'cold' and slides up behind me.

:takedat:

I grope her but don't want to push too much on her. I start rubbing her pum through her panties, then my hands down her panties and feel how wet she is. But we settle down and go to sleep. Sunday morning we wake up and kiss and hug then I make my move and she reciprocates and gets on top of me. We get down to it. At one point I lift her up with one arm and stand up and fukk her. Justin Slayer style. Chick looked shocked. After we finish she says I've "broken her" and rolls over and laughs. we lay up and she goes back to sleep I literally fukked her to sleep. Wake up at 5 and play street fighter and order sushi. She stayed at my place until 10pm when I called her a cab home.

She's cool, but I can see this one will be high energy. She's a little less mature than the chick I met on Friday but the p*ssy is good. Tbh I'm in a good place atm. High quality women with their own opinions, hobbies and want of independence like me. I've been shedding chicks I no longer feel I want to deal with regularly.

Was gonna put a pic up of us in bed but that feels tacky.

:pachaha:

Last edited: Jan 7, 2019
  3. Gentleman_Jack

Gentleman_Jack Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $344900.00

@VertigoKnight do you only go for Asian women only? Are asian women your type?

Are you Asian, black or white?

It seems like you are in your zone, respect:jawalrus:

True Blue Moon and VertigoKnight dapped this.
  4. VertigoKnight

VertigoKnight Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $225500.00

I personally find the value as I can screen chicks I know are definitely into me and I can decide if I feel them enough to swipe on them.

Of course this all comes down to what sort of chicks you want and where you live.

City I live in. There are an abundance of very attractive and fit 25 - 40+ single career women. So I do very well.

DaRealness dapped this.
  5. VertigoKnight

VertigoKnight Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $225500.00

Thank you breh.

I'm black of Caribbean heritage and was born and grew up in the UK. Moved to Canada 2 years ago. I wouldn't say I only go for asian women its only since moving here and being on the apps they've been choosing heavily and here in Van there aren't many attractive black women that aren't on the :mjpls: wave or the extreme shea butter vibe here.

I've got a Nigerian Canadian chick I see but she's in an open relationship so there are boundaries there, but she's cool and I enjoy my upfront FWB friendship with her.

I've found most women here are open minded and are happy to date whoever they find attractive without hangups. Even ones I thought would be hiding me like Persian and Indian women. Presence wise I find asian women are cool to hang with and also understand the subtle racial aspects of life unlike say a pawg would.

Plus they taste like peach and feel so delicious to fukk.

:banderas:

6. Balla

Balla All Star

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

Over 30 like 35 or literally 30/31?

That's fukked up. Why is 30 so bad?

7. Lord Scarf

Lord Scarf Long suffering r̶a̶p̶t̶o̶r̶s̶/bills/jays/leafs fan Staff Member Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Righteousness
    Coli Cash:
    $8412004557.00

Just over 30
    Tinder Plus costs either $10 or $20 depending on which side of 30 users fall on.

Someone actually took them to court over it
    Tinder is under fire after charging more for users over 30

Gentleman_Jack and Balla dapped this.
  8. DaRealness

DaRealness Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    London, UK
    Coli Cash:
    $345500.00

Thanks.

I might bush Hinge and check out some of those other ones.

I like that on bumble chicks gotta reach out to you and I seen more attractive females on there, seems like it's less about the bullshyt and I like forward chicks who know what time it is from the jump. :shaq:

I'm thinking of setting up an instagram before I go away in a couple of months, but don't really wanna connect with chicks through that.

I wanna set up some meets when I go to Panama and Colombia so I might get on some of those dating sites and see what happens. :ehh:

9. Balla

Balla All Star

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

Can you lie about your age if you don't connect it with fb?

With this type of stuff going on who wants to turn 30?

ReadOneBookAWeek dapped this.
  10. DaRealness

DaRealness Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    London, UK
    Coli Cash:
    $345500.00

What made you move out there, family or work or you just needed a change?

Sounds like it's easy to swim in p*ssy out there and the women aren't as stuck up or have too many hang ups like London. I've only ever been to Toronto cos I have family out there and even then that was when I was like 11 or so, so I know very little of what Canadian chicks are like in the dating scene.

Iceson Beckford dapped this.
  11. VertigoKnight

VertigoKnight Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $225500.00

Work and needed to get outta London for a while. shyt was life draining. Here I can walk to work in 15 mins and everything is walking distance.

The people are nicer as is the food and general vibe. Everyone keeps fit. Wether though yoga, exercise or hiking it's hardwired into being in Vancouver.

The women are better too. Don't have the hangups of UK women or the strange OTT fakeness of a lot of US women I've dealt with.

There is a genuine want to find out about you as a person. And then you can smash.

12. DaRealness

DaRealness Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    London, UK
    Coli Cash:
    $345500.00

That's the thing about London. It can either be a fun exciting place or can drain the hell out of you. The highs are high and the lows are low lol. I don't wanna live here forever myself. Would consider Jamaica if there wasn't such a high risk.

While you got nice chicks here like any city, way too many of them are stuck up on a level as if they are dimes plus five. I get way more success in general with women who weren't born here and that's no coincidence.

I know what you mean about American chicks too. TBH I feel sorry for American dudes for the most part, because it's pretty much a wrap out there with all the shyt going on. No wonder there's so many videos of American men (not just black men) talking about exploring other options and travelling more.

Vancouver sounds chill and has the kind of vibe I like about a city (last place I experienced that kind of energy was Amsterdam) but Canadian winters though. :scust: I don't know how you guys deal with that.

Iceson Beckford and RealAssanova dapped this.
  13. Dreamzeedream

Dreamzeedream Banned

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $345052.00

Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
  14. Max.

Max. Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

That one that tripped about my insta posts

I was able to reel her back in...we hung out today...i smashed 4 times...Raw(she took the birth contol pill when she first got here)

I might be out the game brehs...she had the biggest butt(in my 28 years) n shes cute

Good luck brehs...ill be back to read stories

15. VertigoKnight

VertigoKnight Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $225500.00

Vancouver has mild winters pretty much comparable to London. There are places in Canada where it can get down to -40 but that's further across the country.