Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Discussion in 'The Locker Room' started by Rominati, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Lord Scarf

Lord Scarf Long suffering r̶a̶p̶t̶o̶r̶s̶/bills/jays/leafs fan Staff Member Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Righteousness
    Coli Cash:
    $8412004557.00

Vancouver is one of the goat cities in the world

Expensive as hell but worth every penny if you can afford it

VertigoKnight dapped this.
  2. Lord Scarf

Lord Scarf Long suffering r̶a̶p̶t̶o̶r̶s̶/bills/jays/leafs fan Staff Member Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Righteousness
    Coli Cash:
    $8412004557.00

There’s a lot of Nigerian women over there right?

Do they stick their nose down at you because your Jamaican?

3. Lord Scarf

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Righteousness
    Coli Cash:
    $8412004557.00

Yes you can

4. DaRealness

DaRealness Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    London, UK
    Coli Cash:
    $345500.00

I know of that happening especially back in the day when there were huge tensions between Africans and Caribbeans, but to tell you the truth I don't mess with Nigerian women like that anyway so any of them looking down on me doesn't mean shyt regardless. There's too many dynamics with Nigerians especially I refuse to deal with, but that's another topic entirely.

I prefer my women to be of Caribbean descent.

5. Gentleman_Jack

Gentleman_Jack Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $344900.00

The last 3-4 women I been on dates with have been Nigerian, you are right there is too many dynamics to deal with. When I deal with Nigerian women I prefer them to be a bit Westernized.

I actually got a date with a Westernized Nigerian girl on Sunday, she cant speak her language & cant cook her traditional food but seems cool so far but we shall see.

Iceson Beckford dapped this.
  6. VertigoKnight

VertigoKnight Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $225500.00

In the UK I would never date a Nigerian woman, as yeah there was tons of left over antagonism between them and us Caribbeans. More a holdover of my parents gen.

I did date plenty of Ghanaian and Gambian chicks though. Gambian chicks were chill for some reason I met a ton of them who went to art college. And we vibed.

7. ReadOneBookAWeek

ReadOneBookAWeek Mind Manifests Money

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $225500.00

You ain't out the game until your dikk stop working :russ:

:ufdup:

8. ReadOneBookAWeek

ReadOneBookAWeek Mind Manifests Money

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $225500.00

:russ: worst mistake of my life. Seriously. Feel like a king now that I shook that shyt

BornStar dapped this.
  9. YBG613

YBG613 Young Black Gifted

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

wrong thread. delete

10. finallyjames

finallyjames Pro

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

Ah, that's why you're always talking to Asian girls. I hear it's rough out there finding black people in Vancouver. Most of my family out there are in interracial relationships.

VertigoKnight dapped this.
  11. Balla

Balla All Star

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

So do black men get love like that from other women there?

12. VertigoKnight

VertigoKnight Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $225500.00

If you look decent with the right energy, yep. Like I said I was taken aback at the women that were approaching me or getting me on the apps

Persian/Iranian and Indian and Pakistani women are always on me. I'm actually chatting to a Persian chick at this moment. In the UK they'd have to be very hush hush if they liked dating black guys.

I've said it before there just seems to be less hangups about dating who you want here.

13. VertigoKnight

VertigoKnight Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $225500.00

Lol this Persian chick I've been talking to since Monday. Sent me this earlier when I asked if she's flexible

[​IMG]

She told me she can bounce the fukk out of it.

:shaq::whoo:

14. DaRealness

DaRealness Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    London, UK
    Coli Cash:
    $345500.00

Yeah, I couldn't be with a Nigerian woman long term and being honest I haven't had too many good experiences with Nigerians generally anyway. Marrying into a Nigerian family, forget it. That's way out the question.

I'm too old to wanna deal with all those dynamics and the bullshyt at this stage in my life.

I've dated a few Ethiopian women before though (one of them in particular :banderas::whew:).

You're a 1000% spot on where you mention that wouldn't happen in the UK. I don't fukk with them personally so it doesn't matter to me, but it's almost surreal when you say they would be on you like that and wouldn't mind walking with you in public lol. I'm trying to imagine an Indian woman all hugged up on a black man in the heart of Southall or Birmingham somewhere with no fukks given. :mjlol: I can't even picture that scenario. Yeah Asians talk like us and blast our music, but as for their women fukking with brothas, you know that's always :whoa: They're not trying to be the victim of an 'honour killing' out here. I've known black men who have said that they've simply called out to an Asian woman they just know in public and the woman ignored them cos other Asian folks were around.

The chinese women who date black men in the UK don't seem to have any hangups from what I can see.

Vancouver sounds like a totally different world which is a good thing I suppose (sounds like they have no qualms openly stating they wanna fukk which I like. :shaq:)

You don't wanna be dealing with a woman of any race or nationality who feels the need to "hide" you like you're something to be ashamed of anyway.

15. Abraxus

Abraxus Pro

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $490.00

What’s a good place to pick up women in Canada? I’ve chilled in London and been a lot of places but never Canada. Hell I was pulling em in Malaysia, women were fine too! I need to get some Canada action