Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Imma get a good nights sleep and up my calories tonight (no @portcityplaya ) and redo my leg day because day I just ain’t have the endurance to make it through

200.gif

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
That feeling when the POWDA is still circulating, the fake aesthetic bruh is quarter repping 190 and you 6 warmup sets in and loading the bar for working reps while the sun shines into the weight room :blessed::noah:

:huhldup:

I can't stand the light. I now lift in near absolute darkness, when the sun has already set. My skrenf increases as the darkness deepens.* :jawalrus:

I call this magical power: Moonlight.
full

*Note: This power change is temporary and should revert back to Sunshine® in a few weeks. :ahh:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
:huhldup:

I can't stand the light. I now lift in near absolute darkness, when the sun has already set. My skrenf increases as the darkness deepens.* :jawalrus:

I call this magical power: Moonlight.
full

*Note: This power change is temporary and should revert back to Sunshine® in a few weeks. :ahh:
The look of disgust as he’s not hitting parallel on 155 then threw 190 on there :hhh:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Haven't touched a weight since the lockdown last March.

Diets been trash, activity levels been trash.

Surprisingly my overall weight hasn't changed much. Just got softer.

Tested out my strength earlier this week and was pleasantly surprised at how much I retained.

Knocked out 135 for 13 reps on bench, 225 for 1 on squat (deep) and 315 on the DL.

BW is no 180 (12-15ish % bodyfat).

Probably should have warmed up for all the good it would have done. The DOMS has been killing me since.

:sadcam:

although annoying, I like the soreness feeling. Makes me feel like I did something that worked.

:mjlol: