Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
This place weird as shyt.
It's the biggest fukking gym I've ever been to outside of college but they aint got space for shyt in here. They got like equipment every fukking where 0 floor space. Unnecessarily have 3 of everything.
Got an upstairs full of cardio but they take up space by putting more downstairs with the weights. Got me doing kettle bell work in the damn aisle :dahell:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Im back :blessed:

Got me a new gym and its FREE. Lemme say it one more time FREE :blessed:

Thank you new job :banderas:

How many racks they got?
full
What the hoes PAWGs lookin like? :steviej:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
How many racks they got?
full
What the hoes PAWGs lookin like? :steviej:

Thats the thing that low key pissed me off too was they only got 3 squat racks :wtf:
How you got as many squat racks as you do seated press machines :martin:

As for the hoes, I was told this membership was worth $70 a month so its mostly older chicks that I peeped in there. I did see bout 3 young pawgs tho when I was wrappin up. So it might be something there :ehh:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Thats the thing that low key pissed me off too was they only got 3 squat racks :wtf:

As for the hoes, I was told this membership was worth $70 a month so its mostly older chicks that I peeped in there. I did see bout 3 young pawgs tho when I was wrappin up. So it might be something there :ehh:

More than most of these local spots I've seen around here. Two joints have one (so I be camped in that bytch, word to Call of Duty).

The first spot I went to ain't even have one, just a raggedy-ass Steve Smiff machine. :dead:

I looked around that hoe, hit the
tenor.gif
, and drove the fukk off.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps

My gym sucks ass, only 2 power racks, and 1 squat rack that is always busy.

The rest is machines - I actually stopped working out with heavy weight just because it’s impossible to get a spot.

The cool thing is that we have this fitness room with mirrors everywhere and it’s usually empty and usually all the bytches are in there training :youngsabo:

Seeing all that booty gives me that extra motivation for those hard sets :ahh:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Idk what I watched to get flooded with More Plates More Dates videos, but I'm enjoying the content.

I'm amazed how many channels openly discuss cycles now compared to 10 years ago. Not as taboo anymore. I like it. The less fake natties the better.

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Idk what I watched to get flooded with More Plates More Dates videos, but I'm enjoying the content.

I'm amazed how many channels openly discuss cycles now compared to 10 years ago. Not as taboo anymore. I like it. The less fake natties the better.
Idno what I watched because I get a lot of his content too and I agree. The fake natties not even trying anymore and it’s gonna be better long term so people have until more realistic goals to strive for

On another note, first hour of the gym complete. Thirty mins of racquetball and 30 mins of front squats