Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women are funny :mjlol:

So I’m working out & notice shorty got her earbuds dragging. I walk over to tell her. I let her know , she on some ohhh wow thank you. I don’t say nothing but dap her & thumbs up then get back to my workout. I purposely don’t try & spit game in the gym.

Later on as I’m leaving she start flagging me down. We talking & the other chick she with who is by far the less attractive start talking about “girl your bf gone kill you” :russ: Straight hater vibes

She wanted my number but I had her give me hers. I recently got back with my girl & don’t need no temptations :mjcry:

trap101

All Star
Daps

So I’m working out & notice shorty got her earbuds dragging. I walk over to tell her. I let her know , she on some ohhh wow thank you. I don’t say nothing but dap her & thumbs up then get back to my workout. I purposely don’t try & spit game in the gym.

Later on as I’m leaving she start flagging me down. We talking & the other chick she with who is by far the less attractive start talking about “girl your bf gone kill you” :russ: Straight hater vibes

She wanted my number but I had her give me hers. I recently got back with my girl & don’t need no temptations :mjcry:

Women could just smell when a dude's in a relationship.....like blood hounds.....now they want the meat when it is off limits..........well if you a "good guy" it is off limits....:troll:.................not us over here tho.....we scumbags and deviants to the fullest....:smugdraper:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps

Women could just smell when a dude's in a relationship.....like blood hounds.....now they want the meat when it is off limits..........well if you a "good guy" it is off limits....:troll:.................not us over here tho.....we scumbags and deviants to the fullest....:smugdraper:

If both of y'all don't stop worrying about these gym heaux and get to squatting and copping PRs. :russ:

Y'all nikkas finna be like these new posters and not end up joining the #PowderBoyz until 2025. :picard:

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Knees sounding like Rice Krispies in milk walking up the stairs

ayo-ayowtf.gif

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Went up to the gym manager today, introduced myself, and proceeded immediately to correct her squat form; she didn't ask the question but I answered it. :mjlol:

Motherfukkers outchea getting put on game whether they want to or not. :troll:

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

:mjlol:

:umad:
I've already squatted 9x this month and I'm way behind schedule. :mjcry:
I see some squat two-a-days in my future, Guy Sensei forgive me.
full

SQUAT

TWO-A-DAYS

giphy.webp

:mjcry: :mjcry:

Knees sounding like Rice Krispies in milk walking up the stairs

ayo-ayowtf.gif

:mjlol: at the image of this in my head

Sounding like ole buddy from spongebob :laff:

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps