Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
:laff: I love when you do this super tough act. You overcompensating for something, and that's alright with me playa. fukk you and fukk your inability to have a conversation outside your ideology.

Believe what you want little bytch. The more weak-ass fukk nikkas walking around, the more impressive I become. And @The Butcher is known for getting into fukkery in real life.
:mjlol:

You're prolly the same type of dude that talks shyt to me behind a keyboard but be on some "Yes Sir" shyt when I see your ass out around town.
:jawalrus:

I see @The Butcher got you mad and in your feels. I'll use that anger you emitted to stay strong. You'll take that energy and stay weak.
:ohlawd:

View media item 21377

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Believe what you want little bytch. The more weak-ass fukk nikkas walking around, the more impressive I become. And @The Butcher is known for getting into fukkery in real life.

You're prolly the same type of dude that talks shyt to me behind a keyboard but be on some "Yes Sir" shyt when I see your ass out around town.
:jawalrus:

I see @The Butcher got you mad and in your feels. I'll use that anger you emitted to stay strong. You'll take that energy and stay weak.
:ohlawd:

View media item 21377

:laff: Look at you. You are a fukking loser. You got something you are trying to cover up and I hope you get that figured out. Probably not even black.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
:laff: Look at you. You are a fukking loser. You got something you are trying to cover up and I hope you get that figured out.

Yeah, I'd definitely covering up something.

A sweet job, good money, no headaches or family drama, and no injuries that limit me to lifting hoe weights. Woe is me!
:sadcam:

Probably not even black.
That's only an insult here on the coli. :mjgrin:

But you're right again, I'm definitely not even black. That dude in all those receipts I've posted on here and NT is a black dude I pay to lift weights and dry-scoop #Powda on request.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps

A sweet job, good money, no headaches or family drama, and no injuries that limit me to lifting hoe weights. Woe is me!

But you're right again, I'm definitely not even black. That dude in all those receipts I've posted on here and NT is a black dude I pay to lift weights and dry-scoop #Powda on request.

Na I just never seen such a bytch ass nikka before so I assumed :yeshrug: You a different breed for real and it's fukking stupid. You off a dbol pack going insane about a post not even directed to you. :laff: Loser shyt

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

You’re in rare form :pachaha:
Did hack squats after racquetball today

Time to bush leg workouts outside of slow walks

knee felt like a Lego that was about to pop out the entire time

:francis:

Time to hit up Ray Lewis and get that deer antler repair spray @portcityplaya
Don’t play with your knees breh

Starski

Superstar
Daps
Wait 30 minutes on the smith machine for me to done in the rack….. only to fail on the first rep of 235 quarter rep squats…. Toothpick crehs