Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Two exercises that I have recently implemented that I feel are incredible.

Lying down Y-Cable Raise - get the wrist cuffs if you can, targets the medial delts much better than standing raises which incorporate a lot of traps.

Need one of yall to try this and come back and tell me how goat'd it is. :banderas:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Anybody have any of these lunge variations in their routines?

Weak athlete fukks that don't even look like they lift talmbout exercises that are "better than back squats" while sporting chicken legs during the whole clip. :mjlol:
jKKyKN6.png

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I swear travel is one of the most disruptive things to a workout schedule. Haven’t been to the gym in damn near two weeks because I’ve been on the road.

I’ve still been playing soccer though :blessed:

5'10" , 360 pounds been about 3-4 years since I've started

That’s legit breh. You dealing with a lot of loose skin or not so much since you lift.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
I swear travel is one of the most disruptive things to a workout schedule. Haven’t been to the gym in damn near two weeks because I’ve been on the road.

I’ve still been playing soccer though :blessed:

That’s legit breh. You dealing with a lot of loose skin or not so much since you lift.
Ehh not too much on the loose skin front, only around the front of my stomach, that shyt looks like a deflated beach ball and shyt some days.

Thought about getting the skin tightening surgery, but on the other hand, I don't really trip about it, gotta have something from my former fat self lol.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Anybody else find themselves not paralyzed by different choices in lifting, but find it hard to stick to a set routine and shyt?
Do 4-6 week programs then reevaluate the 7th week .

Switch up what u feel like then move from there .

Works for me don’t get bored that way :manny:.

Push pull working for me got my work outs to a little over an hour .

Focused and I be out !!!