Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Brehs I been ravenous the past few weeks. Is there an appetite suppressant yall recommend? I been drinking a ton of water but thats not working and I don't drink coffee

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Brehs I been ravenous the past few weeks. Is there an appetite suppressant yall recommend? I been drinking a ton of water but thats not working and I don't drink coffee
ec stack. bronkaid from the pharmacy + caffeine pill will have you eating 1-2 meals a day. do a loading phase to make sure you don't have any side effects.

0aCcClu.png

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Anybody else find themselves not paralyzed by different choices in lifting, but find it hard to stick to a set routine and shyt?
Nah I’m comfortable with doing the same exercises. What I do for variation is switch up the cadence, velocity , diet and / or weight.

But nothing tops the feeling of moving big weight.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Some of it is genetics, they could train them but they don't get much of a pump.
@Son Goku you not going :angry: this post :dahell:

This is the biggest form of 🧢 ever.

I used think my legs were hard gainers and forever until I started squatting heavy and frequently( at least 3x a week)

If you’re a grown man that ain’t squatting at least 3 plates atg, I don’t want to hear ish about genetically having skinny legs.

My quads started popping like crazy once I started squatting frequently and heavy.

The truth is most people workout in a very redundant and inefficient way.

Sure they benefit from exercise by purely being active. However they’re never able to push their body to its true potential because they lift inefficiently.

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road

I used think my legs were hard gainers and forever until I started squatting heavy and frequently( at least 3x a week)

If you’re a grown man that ain’t squatting at least 3 plates atg, I don’t want to hear ish about genetically having skinny legs.

My quads started popping like crazy once I started squatting frequently and heavy.

Sure they benefit from exercise by purely being active. However they’re never able to push their body to its true potential because they lift inefficiently.
We Zercher Squats here

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Nah I’m comfortable with doing the same exercises. What I do for variation is switch up the cadence, velocity , diet and / or weight.

But nothing tops the feeling of moving big weight.
Yeah that's what I'm trying to get back to currently. Got my monthly max out next week so hoping everything increases across the board.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

If you want to maximize quad growth, I’d argue belt squats/pendulum squats, leg presses (proper machines), smith machine front squats, hack squats are better for quad hypertrophy than regular squats. If I want to tax my quads/legs solely, I’m going to take the spine and erectors out of the equation which those exercises do for the most part. A lot of people reach “failure” on squats not because their legs have out but bc their back and erectors are not strong enough.

Last edited: