"We Need Big Guards & Wings Who Defend Like Dogs" - Official Washington Wizards 2022 Offseason Thread

Will Tommy Sheppard continue to falter in the NBA Draft and sign contracts with mid-talent?

• Total voters

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Sato is gone. So much for keeping a big guard who does defend.

Delon Wright would be my priority for getting a big PG who can defend. Ideally, he's a bench guy who can spot start.

There's really limited avenues to getting a starting PG. Brogdon keeps being talked about. BUT I DO NOT WANT TO TRADE THE 10TH PICK FOR HIM. :scust:

And more Tommy Sheppard car salesmanship here :unimpressed:

@thewiz
@lochead
@mastermind
@ThatsRite2
@Black
@Eddie Jordan
@Mr swag
@Spree At Last
@mrken12
@Rob's al Ghul
@KBadd
@seanjohn21276
@L. Deezy
@ZEupTWN
@Guv
@KillbertArenas
@G-Zeus
@Icepick Isaacs
@Blackrogue
@VladTheImpaler
@Jack!
@PracticeMeansNothin
@Smashius Clay
@Jemmy
@Dad
@KBadd
@L&HH

Daps

So what do you guys think about trying to get Dejounte Murray? We know Pop loves himself some Kuz. We'd definitely have to give up the 10th pick and ANOTHER 1st round pick. Probably some swaps too. That's what the Bucks did. Wizards have to make a decision on Rui/Kuz because both are up for new contracts and Kuz is on a cheap deal. Rui is probably going to take a lot to keep too. So might be better to make a move now.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
I am happy with the pick, the only guard who'll bring a battle on offense and defense. can't think of any guard who was asked to do as much as him. his mental is what I love