House Republican says he won't accept a border deal because it may help Biden politically

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They still be in denial and say "Dems need to vote harder and tangibles need to be in place" while not holding accountability towards the GOP.
Bruh, tangibles is such a nebulous term too. I might say someone I voted for got more funding for schools, transformed the local parks and added amenities so the kids actually want to go, expanded the lunch program, made sure TIF funds (Tax Increment Financing) shores up black businesses in the area...but because these things were not transformative to the degree of making people overnight millionaires via reparations, they don't count.

Imagine that same politician though enacts the same programs I mentioned but all of it was much smaller in scale than promised during the campaign run-up. Will it matter to folks that Republican opposition lead to the watering down of said programs? Will they then wage campaigns to replace them with politicians more friendly to said policies? Nah, without context "He did not deliver as promised." I'm all for holding feet to the fire, but you can't tell me "Joe Dem promised me 10 but gave me 3" without telling me "Because the Republicans threatened to make it 0 by not taking up the bill at all."

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Bruh, tangibles is such a nebulous term too. I might say someone I voted for got more funding for schools, transformed the local parks and added amenities so the kids actually want to go, expanded the lunch program, made sure TIF funds (Tax Increment Financing) shores up black businesses in the area...but because these things were not transformative to the degree of making people overnight millionaires via reparations, they don't count.

Imagine that same politician though enacts the same programs I mentioned but all of it was much smaller in scale than promised during the campaign run-up. Will it matter to folks that Republican opposition lead to the watering down of said programs? Will they then wage campaigns to replace them with politicians more friendly to said policies? Nah, without context "He did not deliver as promised." I'm all for holding feet to the fire, but you can't tell me "Joe Dem promised me 10 but gave me 3" without telling me "Because the Republicans threatened to make it 0 by not taking up the bill at all."

Twitter became a right-wing platform because anti-intellectuals omit a ton of facts and parrot their trendy leaders.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the GOP are ENABLERS of the border crisis, and people still focus on Dems? :bryan:
that just proves how weak and bad the dems are on the border :dead:

look at what these republican fakkits are doing. and the dems still lose to that, on the issue. because eric adams is crying for money, instead of rescinding NYC's stupid "sanctuary" status, or just calling to close the fukkin border :mjlol:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps

reminiscent of the migrant caravan making their way to the US before the 2018 midterm elections then the coverage disappeared overnight.

I remember that:mjlol:

Leading up to the midterms, Fox and GOP were really acting like mexicans were heading to the border like this

858.gif

And legit stopped mentioning it overnight after the midterms:dead:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Be as bad as borderwall blocking Democrats, Republicrehs.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Well @Ghost Utmost, what you got? You wanted my attention, now you've got it. I need to hear how you answer this, or will you just repeat the same bullshyt like a shill robot?:stopitslime:

Nothing has changed.

You focus on Democrats and their flaws.

The issue is not wether Dems have achieved perfection.

The issue is the Republicans are agents of chaos and destruction and are worse in every way for us. Us meaning Black people.

I'm just underlining examples where the Republicans are dead ass wrong and not even trying to do anything positive.

I was tagging you because you seem to think letting Republicans win will help somehow. I wanted you to get specific about how these things can possibly be helpful.

Doesn't seem like you can defend this particular stunt.

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do you "work on the rest" when you vote for them by default out of fear of the other side?:patrice:
How do you pressure them to improve when you won't not vote for them?:patrice:

Here's a White man telling you, since I'm sure that's the only way you might listen. He worked for the DNC.

This will be ignored by the Democratic shills.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Let's be real the border is an issue and illegal immigration is an issue that particularly affects black people. However Repubs never gave 2 fukks about it really bc illegal immigration helps big businesses where they can hire labor for pennies to the dollar. If repubs truly gave a fukk they would penalize any businesses caught hiring illegal immigrants

Last edited: