House Republican says he won't accept a border deal because it may help Biden politically

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
At what point will people start calling them traitors? Like what the fukk is this? This is people's lives we're talking about. Politics isn't a fukking football game with no stakes.

"I'm not going to support it because it's being proposed by a guy I don't like" is the reasoning of a fukking child. At times I wonder if I've lost my mind or if it's the world. How did we get to the point where a$$holes like this have the power to affect the lives of millions of people not just here but in other parts of the world?

These cacs and their c00ns are going to get to a point where people feel like they've got nothing to lose and will just roll up on them and start blasting.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Nothing has changed.

You focus on Democrats and their flaws.

The issue is not wether Dems have achieved perfection.

The issue is the Republicans are agents of chaos and destruction and are worse in every way for us. Us meaning Black people.

I'm just underlining examples where the Republicans are dead ass wrong and not even trying to do anything positive.

I was tagging you because you seem to think letting Republicans win will help somehow. I wanted you to get specific about how these things can possibly be helpful.

Doesn't seem like you can defend this particular stunt.
I've shut down these talking points repeatedly to you and many others.
You have no argument, so you repackage the same shilling. Got it.
Where is this coming from? Like drop some 'knowledge' on me. Because that statement flies in the face of every day reality. We're still racing to get fruit picking jobs in 2023?
If businesses couldn't get near slave illegal immigrant labor, the corporations would be forced to pay citizens more realistic wages to do these jobs, so yes, Black people, as well as others, would try to get them because they would actually pay and have minimal benefits. Who do you think did these jobs decades ago before waves and waves of them were let in?

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps
so this jackass is saying is he doesn't wanna work in his constituents or the country's best interest. fukk him :ucku:
Yeah again, i could be easily be mistaken but somehow these words feel very treasonous. If not criminal at the very least impeachable. These dudes have a duty they have sworn to uphold, and unless im very much mistaken that does not involve fukking over political opponents.

We all know perfectly well how these fakkits get down, it pretty much been an open secret. Saying this type of shyt out loud no fukks given though, at least to this extent, is a level of braziness i have yet to witness.

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People think reparations is unilateral. There is no way to move the needle with the same people who were against it in 1950, against it today. Black Republicans just want tax cuts and to be in the room even if they are the only ones in the building. As long as they know their place and submit they are always going to be ok. They may even have access to an ugly white woman here or there and a pat on the back and they are content. They sit next to open White Supremacists like Scalise, King, Cotton, Gosar etc etc etc........

These people are Regressives, meaning if this country and the heirarchy aren't how it was in 1842, then the country is turning to a shythole. Only props I can give is that they are not hiding it one bit.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
This will be ignored by the Democratic shills.
They NEVER have a real answer for this.

A white man doesn't endure any real consequences by choosing to withhold their vote. A white man can only stand to gain with white supremacists in elected office so when he was speaking about the 'left' he probably had in mind the "white' left who'll feel mild discomfort under a white supremacist pollical regime. black folks and other people of color can't afford to give ground to white supremacists in the pollical arena so holding the line and trying to make small advances wherever we can is what we'll do because we see the bigger picture. they already played the "what do you have to lose?' card in 2016 and folks KNOW what they have to lose now more than ever with right-wing federal and supreme court judges who were appointed by trump and a republican congress watering down or revoking hard-won rights. incompetence that lead to the deaths of thousands of black lives and other minorities during covid when they pulled back support in the early months because they saw it was effecting high density democrat cities more.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
A white man doesn't endure any real consequences by choosing to withhold their vote. A white man can only stand to gain with white supremacists in elected office so when he was speaking about the 'left' he probably had in mind the "white' left who'll feel mild discomfort under a white supremacist pollical regime. black folks and other people of color can't afford to give ground to white supremacists in the pollical arena so holding the line and trying to make small advances wherever we can is what we'll do because we see the bigger picture. they already played the "what do you have to lose?' card in 2016 and folks KNOW what they have to lose now more than ever with right-wing federal and supreme court judges who were appointed by trump and a republican congress watering down or revoking hard-won rights. incompetence that lead to the deaths of thousands of black lives and other minorities during covid when they pulled back support in the early months because they saw it was effecting high density democrat cities more.
You didn't say anything different, you just used a lot more words. How do we make these "small advances" when you won't even PRETEND you won't vote for them? There is zero onus on them to do anything for Black people.

This "Republicans taking your rights" shyt is overblown also. Voting rights aren't going anywhere. You think they will be able to go back to literacy tests and guessing the number of marbles in a jar to filter out voters in 2024? ID requirement? Who cares, every functional adult should have an ID. What actual POLICY are they promoting that will infringe on Black people's rights and lives in 2024?

We gotta stop being scared and be willing to maybe take a short term L for the big picture overall W. Voting blue no matter who will keep us in the same slow holding pattern and dying slowly for anoher 60 years and beyond.

fukk it, I'm posting it AGAIN. You nikkas need to absorb this.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Republicans need to keep their boogeyman. Abortion was until they actually succeeded and then blow up in their faces. Pass any bills on the so called border crisis and they won’t have any boogeyman left.

Nah. As long as minorities and immigrants exist they'll always have a boogeyman :francis:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You didn't say anything different, you just used a lot more words. How do we make these "small advances" when you won't even PRETEND you won't vote for them? There is zero onus on them to do anything for Black people.

This "Republicans taking your rights" shyt is overblown also. Voting rights aren't going anywhere. You think they will be able to go back to literacy tests and guessing the number of marbles in a jar to filter out voters in 2024? ID requirement? Who cares, every functional adult should have an ID. What actual POLICY are they promoting that will infringe on Black people's rights and lives in 2024?

We gotta stop being scared and be willing to maybe take a short term L for the big picture overall W. Voting blue no matter who will keep us in the same slow holding pattern and dying slowly for anoher 60 years and beyond.

fukk it, I'm posting it AGAIN. You nikkas need to absorb this.

nikka, we get it, you want Trump to win, no need to beat a dead horse.