Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Just an educated guess but as a fiduciary planner he prolly doesn't believe in selling those overpriced insurance policies that get the big commissions. Typically level term is the way to go and because they're cheap it's not worth it to actively push it. It's also why he's a fee only planner. Actually wants to help people, not just make money.

Imo them whole life insurance products are borderline scams and if your retirement planner is pushing that on you, it should be a cause for just how helpful he wants to be for your benefit.

Appreciate the insight.

se1f_made

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the ball w/ the new 65 :salute:

For me:

Commercial Insurance

I don't disclose specifics, but my base is $100K

College Degree

P&C license, Life & Health License, CIC designation and working to complete CRM this year. Will look to ultimately add risk management consulting services to our agency under a different entity along w/ writing the insurance side of things.

I know a white boy that's making bank off of commercial business insurance. Claims to have cleared $250k last year...of course when I asked on how to get on he says that it's nearly impossible :mjpls:

Claims that the only black guy working there is a former SEC basketball player that got on through alumni connections :mjpls:

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
I know a white boy that's making bank off of commercial business insurance. Claims to have cleared $250k last year...of course when I asked on how to get on he says that it's nearly impossible :mjpls:

Claims that the only black guy working there is a former SEC basketball player that got on through alumni connections :mjpls:

Just a type of insurance, maybe there is a company actually called Commercial Business Insurance though. I just choose not to sell home and car insurance and focus on businesses.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I know what u mean, that corporate life is mentally draining but why not stack your bread, pursuit other endeavors then if/when u start making more money than the corp job - get out?

I've been doing that, but replacing my income isn't easy, especially considering I'm usually making double what I'm making now. I have other shyt I do on the side but it's not enough to survive off of.

Which is usually why I take long amounts of time off work. I've taken off all of 2008 and 2012 and I'm gonna take 2018 off and just chill overseas somewhere. Not sure where I'm gonna go yet, but somewhere there's a lot of pawgs

Daps
I've been doing that, but replacing my income isn't easy, especially considering I'm usually making double what I'm making now. I have other shyt I do on the side but it's not enough to survive off of.

Which is usually why I take long amounts of time off work. I've taken off all of 2008 and 2012 and I'm gonna take 2018 off and just chill overseas somewhere. Not sure where I'm gonna go yet, but somewhere there's a lot of pawgs
Frankfurt Germany got some thick ass women. Pawgs and like mixed half arabic/half german bishes. And they love us out there :whew:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gonna open up a chain of rent em spoons

rent-em-spoons-o.gif

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang

Mexico City has crazy amounts of attractive women :noah:

Cuba and the Dominican Republic are dope as hell too

What you do taking off a year at a time sounds dope but I want to do early retirement :flabbynsick: