↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
didn't he say he wanted to kick it with pawgs? lol

I assumed by now my hatred for cacs was well documented and everyone knows I'm kidding when I talk about getting with pawns. .

I'm one of the few on here who proudly and openly hates these devils. I have no desire to visit Europe or any country with a majority cac population. It's why I'm hustling now to move my black ass to Ghana.

Mr. 1nighter

On my grown man steeze
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
I assumed by now my hatred for cacs was well documented and everyone knows I'm kidding when I talk about getting with pawns. .

I'm one of the few on here who proudly and openly hates these devils. I have no desire to visit Europe or any country with a majority cac population. It's why I'm hustling now to move my black ass to Ghana.
thats cool..
I don't really know posters by name. I just reply. I ain't a racist but hopefully you get to Ghana and enjoy it.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
thats cool..
I don't really know posters by name. I just reply. I ain't a racist but hopefully you get to Ghana and enjoy it.

I'm not a racist either, black people are incapable of being racist because we have no power.

If I had the power to be a racist please believe there would be some retribution for the 500 years of torture my people went through by the hands of these devils

My question to you is, why don't you hate them the same why I do :patrice:?

DREAMZZZ

Banned
Daps
I'm not a racist either, black people are incapable of being racist because we have no power.

If I had the power to be a racist please believe there would be some retribution for the 500 years of torture my people went through by the hands of these devils
Please look up the definition of racism.

Mr. 1nighter

On my grown man steeze
Daps
Reppin
Columbus

ya'll gotta stop the black people can't be racist narrative. If I hate someone or don't hire someone based on color.. I am in fact a racist. What we can't do is have racist economy of scale like some can. We can however be racist lol. Everyday I'm at home on the holidays racist shyt comes up.. :smile:

Also we get in our own way at times when it comes to pulling together. Too many chiefs(I don't have a problem with everyone wanting to be the King cause we all are) but at some point we gonna have to unify with each other. I feel it's coming though.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Please look up the definition of racism.

Please give me an example of black racism and how it affects white people as a group?

There's only one form of racism on the planet, and that's white supremacy. The most black people can do is name calling.

Racism/white supremacy is a group act. One group dominating and mistreating another group based on race.

Last edited:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
ya'll gotta stop the black people can't be racist narrative. If I hate someone or don't hire someone based on color.. I am in fact a racist. What we can't do is have racist economy of scale like some can. We can however be racist lol. Everyday I'm at home on the holidays racist shyt comes up.. :smile:

Also we get in our own way at times when it comes to pulling together. Too many chiefs(I don't have a problem with everyone wanting to be the King cause we all are) but at some point we gonna have to unify with each other. I feel it's coming though.

Can you give me an example of black racism and how it affects white people as a whole? Like I said to the other breh, there's only one form of racism on the planet, and that's white supremacy. If you can point me to a comparative form of mistreatment and domination by black people against non black people I'd love to hear it.

Racism isn't me not liking someone. Racism is me not liking someone, and having the power to determine all aspects of that persons lives. Just like the white supremacists decides where we live, where we work, how much we make where we work, what we eat, what schools we go to, what we learn in those schools, what our "money" is worth, and all aspects of our lives globally.

DREAMZZZ

Banned
Daps
Please give me an example of black racism and how it affects white people as a group?

There's only one form of racism on the planet, and that's white supremacy. The most black people can do is name calling.

Racism/white supremacy is a group act. One group dominating and mistreating another group based on race.
Please educate yourself on the difference between racism and institutional racism.

Mr. 1nighter

On my grown man steeze
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
Please educate yourself on the difference between racism and institutional racism.

I thought I clearly said economic/institutional before.

I ain't gonna hate on breh but I can't derail a good thread speaking hate.

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To my coli 1 percenters:
if you're gettin 6 figures or more, what is your career or what do you do to generate income?
whats your education level?
How many certs do you got outside of a diploma?

If u close to 6 figures but not quite there, whats your next move to get over the hill?

Speak on it :dame:
Govt Contract for strategy.

1 diploma in commerce, 1 BA commerce, MBA halfway done(no one cares about MBA).

Next move is opening a consultancy. They pay millions of dollars if you can provide a team on consultants who are SME's (subject matter experts). All you have to do is fill out the right forms and be on their list of vendors.

Also looking at real estate(marketing real estate developments and splitting 20% comission with my cousin).

Hopefully it all works out, Alhadullilah.

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah CFA is no more for portfolio management and behind the scenes things. Maybe thinking the CFP? But no I don't have that, requires a degree but never have lost business bc of it either.

Yeah I have my broker licenses but am a fee only planner. Fiduciary planner they call it as well sometimes. I don't do the bs 90s commission trades and sell insurance. Not good business...
Do i need a Series 7 to trade (legally) for others using a PAMM account ? Can one offer financial advice leagally without your Series 7 ?

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
4 year degree from run of the mill college

degree in information systems

worked my way up from operations (jobs in tidal scheduler) to help desk (ppr aka professional password resetter) to windows admin (primarily AD and exchange)

working in R&D at HP really changed my career path though...moved from windows admin to "technology product tester"...primarily using you guessed it HP-UX...

one of the projects I worked on involved virtualization...having to install and manager vsphere 4.0...from there i went to work at a company that specialized in virtualization...went from tier 1 to tier 3 in that company...then went from tier 3 to manager...only because the current manager was moving to the c level management circle and he could not until he back filled his position...and of course a black guy in his late 20's won't turn that down :mjpls:...job was pretty much off loaded to me...

our division easily has the highest profit margins in the company...former manager knew this and made sure to get our department put under him so he can always boast about the highest profit margin tag...lots of rifs and reorgs and the next thing you know I get Director in my title...I am not going to mention what my full title is cause I know at least one other person at my company post on the coli...saw it on her screen:mjpls:...there is one other person who mentioned working at the same place i do :mjpls: and back on SOHH someone made a thread about a story that happened in my office the exact day it happened :mjpls:

base salary this year in the 150k range but i am eligible for up to a 10% bonus and if you get the full 10% you are eligible for another 20%...so a 15k bonus and then eligible for another 3k for a total of an 18k bonus...since we have the highest profit margins it is a given that we always get the 10% and always get the 20%...this is set up by design by myself and my manager...we consistently convince the board that the companies numbers will look better if we show consistent sustained 3 to 5% growth instead of trying to hit some crazy target and we can't and then we don't get our bonuses...this is actually the hardest part of my job and not the IT stuff and management stuff...well this and the legal stuff I have to look at...

With all that said I am sort of :ehh: about my job...it's easy money but i don't care for it one way or the other...i won't ever move above this position because i would have to c00n it up to do so and that just aint me...i've gotten back into writing and put my job sort of on the back burner...i'm like the dikk head director who you got to send a bunch of emails to...leave a bunch of voice mails for...and get a bunch of other managers and directors with some real pull to even get a conversation with and the very second you give me an out to not do any work i am going to fukking bury you with it and you going to start over from square one :ufdup:

I'm working towards this MIS degree to get to this level, can't wait to not answer emails and make the interns my personal assistants :whew: