The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Like seriously?

You already know some of those Playboy bunnies/fitness models from like 10 years ago have been salivating watching all the attention these Weinstein broads have been getting for "standing up to Harvey" years after the fact.

So, who do you think will be the first "brave" diva to "stand up" to Vince/WWE.

I say, AJ Lee, because she's out the company, her husband's in a legal fight with them, and she already talked about how the "higher ups" sexually objectified her when she was in the company

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
There was scandals like that back in the day

But now the floodgates have been opened.

Like you're seein' with this Weinstein shyt, broads from the '80s and '90s are about to get paid on some old shyt.

No doubt some of them divas from back in the day are gonna remember some shyt that happened to them in 2003 and try to make a come up

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Rita Chatterton had to be paid off LONG ago.

Former sexually harassed ring boy Tom Cole was so paid off that he was in the crowd with Linda McMahon & Miss Elizabeth in case he was brought up

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:ohhh: This never even crossed my mind, but yeah I could see it happening. And with Pat Patterson around back then (along with Vince's over-fascination with muscles), it probably might not even be a woman who starts talking :dame:

I remember the story about Kurt Angle spending the night with Pat Patterson then suddenly having a Superman push

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
I don't think Vince was ever like that towards woman

Now if you wanna talk about the men than Pat Paterson didnsome fukked up shyt

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I don't think Vince was ever like that towards woman

Now if you wanna talk about the men than Pat Paterson didnsome fukked up shyt

It also helped that Vince was in storylines with all these women :lolbron: dude got to grope and tongue down Trish, Torrie, Candice, and I'm sure several other women

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Superstar-Category_Superstar_562x408_bellas.png

ff9982eec1ee3fc50fdb5d6304a616e3--armed-forces-john-laurinaitis.jpg

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Idk about sexual assault but I would not be shocked one day if the WWE ever gets hit with something hard.

The fact that in this extreme PC friendly world we now currently live in where people who seek outrage routinely look at transgressions from years past to nail someone to the cross for having done, WWE is LUCKY AF they have damn near come away so far unscathed in everything. The company even c/s Trump and got no heat for it.

The company is very lucky. But there's always a chance one faithful day the social media justice warriors decide to put their attention on them.