Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Idk about sexual assault but I would not be shocked one day if the WWE ever gets hit with something hard.

The fact that in this extreme PC friendly world we now currently live in where people who seek outrage routinely look at transgressions from years past to nail someone to the cross for having done, WWE is LUCKY AF they have damn near come away so far unscathed in everything. The company even c/s Trump and got no heat for it.

The company is very lucky. But there's always a chance one faithful day the social media justice warriors decide to put their attention on them.

Majority of wrestling fans are trump fans breh lmao

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Never. The wrestling business is a different animal than Hollywood

This.

The wrestling business harbors murderers, rapists, drug dealers/addicts, pedophiles, and the works. Not a single damn will be given because the entire empire would implode because about 80 percent of the wrestlers/workers/execs/associates have blood on their hands.

LurkNowitzki

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Lurk City
This.

The wrestling business harbors murderers, rapists, drug dealers/addicts, pedophiles, and the works. Not a single damn will be given because the entire empire would implode because about 80 percent of the wrestlers/workers/execs/associates have blood on their hands.

Staying true to its carny roots

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
If it hasn't already it never will considering how loose everything used to be in the 80s & 90s.

reigun

Superstar
Daps
With Vince, I don't know if I'm more interested in learning what he's personally, or what all his employees over the years have done that he's turned a blind eye too.