The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
this sounds like some alt right rhetoric breh

Bruh, told the truth though

Nothing is coming, you typed all this up getting hyped like you going be there to break the news. Listen there have been tons of disgruntled people who’ve worked there and left, top stars to backstage writers and yet none of them have dropped any news. AJ wrote a book not a thing mentioned, Foley and countless other including Brett or even a druggy Sunny said never anything and those two love to start shyt. You got backstage sources giving upcoming storyline matches on Reddit and yet not one mention of sexual abuse or harassment. I know I know you going to say they just scared to speak up but this Weinstein incident will give them courage right?
During the Monday night wars , Ted Turner a billionaire could dropped something and ended them if he had it from all the talent that was raided but yet nothing happened. Carry on with this fantasy that the story is just waiting to break.

Again, dude.

It's a new world.

Bill Cosby's rape victims were out there 10 years ago on TV saying, "Bill Cosby raped me" and NOBODY cared in 2005.

All it took was for 1 comedian (Hannibal Burress) to make one joke and blam, it blew up on social media.

You keep acting like social media existed in the '90s or that during the Monday night wars, people brought shyt like this up in the mainstream.

All of this shyt started about 2 years ago, when everybody ended up on Twitter and now people are digging shyt up that happened 40 years ago, which is how Cosby got fukked up

Yup. People don't even care about the fact that wrestlers don't have benefits.

Musicians and actors don't have benefits either

Hard to say, the wrestling seems to be this unique bubble that's impervious to any real scandal damage, while perpetually being about 40 years behind the times.

Like, some of the shyt they were doing just 10 years ago... not to mention, they survived the steroid scandal. The Benoit stuff was real bad for a while. An expose on how scores of your former employees die off at an alarming rate, *that* didn't even seem to stick. The wrestling industry is as fukkery as it gets when you think about it.

They are like those cockroaches that can survive nuclear fallout.

But all of that can apply to HOllywood too. Look at how many movie stars died early or rock stars and people just kind of get over it.

But in the social media age, people have just started harping on shyt, even old shyt that they didn't before.
Wrestling is not held to as high a standard as Hollywood. :yeshrug:

HOllywood's held to a high standard?:usure:

Isn't this how this Weinsten shyt happened? Because nobody really gave a fukk that this fat dude was raping broads.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
So it's fake outrage or pc culture to call out racists and rapists?

That's not what the dude was saying.

He was talking about minor transgressions being blown out of proportion, not full on rape and sexual assault being called out

I think.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Vince has ducked a few bad incidents and must have some good ass lawyers. They haven't gotten him this long so I doubt they will at this point but I bet a lot of people said that about Harvey to so i'll never say never.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Vince has taken like 2 L's his whole life. I don't see him being a sexual predator per say, but I'm sure he fukked plenty of assistants and had affairs. Vince is crazy but it sounds like he is actually a good human being.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It already happened in the 90's, with that scandal about Vince covering up boys being molested.

Him booking himself in all these angles with new divas makes it seem like he had ulterior motives for doing so, but wreslting isn't covered in the mainstream to the point that it'll be a big story. A lot of people who don't watch wrestling think wrestlers are animals anyway.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
You all should read Vince's 2001 Playboy interview sometime.

"But one day she [Linda] asked me, point-blank, "Are you having an affair with so-and-so?" And I never lied to her: "Yes". It crushed her. Then she asked, "What about such-and-such?" "Yes". It went on. More names. I said, "Yes, yes and yes"."

Sounds like it was consensual, but still. :mjpls:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Like seriously?

You already know some of those Playboy bunnies/fitness models from like 10 years ago have been salivating watching all the attention these Weinstein broads have been getting for "standing up to Harvey" years after the fact.

So, who do you think will be the first "brave" diva to "stand up" to Vince/WWE.

I say, AJ Lee, because she's out the company, her husband's in a legal fight with them, and she already talked about how the "higher ups" sexually objectified her when she was in the company
A lot of these female wrestlers are more like Missy Hyatt than we think:shaq:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
will never happen. weinstein was a major player in his field but vince is the ONLY player. i can see wrestlers stabbing said person up in the showers bruiser brody style before vince has a major talent backlash of any type imo. where they gon go? tna? you best believe those divas will be on their knees topping cokeboy off for a long time to come (no pun intended tho perfect)

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
It already happened in the 90's, with that scandal about Vince covering up boys being molested.

Him booking himself in all these angles with new divas makes it seem like he had ulterior motives for doing so, but wreslting isn't covered in the mainstream to the point that it'll be a big story. A lot of people who don't watch wrestling think wrestlers are animals anyway.

That was pre social media.

People forget Cosby had accusers for 20 something years that were public, but it just took Hannibal Burress to tell a joke and for that joke to blow up on social media to take something that some people already knew to being a huge story that ended in charges

will never happen. weinstein was a major player in his field but vince is the ONLY player. i can see wrestlers stabbing said person up in the showers bruiser brody style before vince has a major talent backlash of any type imo. where they gon go? tna? you best believe those divas will be on their knees topping cokeboy off for a long time to come (no pun intended tho perfect)

It would be women who are retired.

A Chyna type would've been perfect in this role. Or a Sunny type.

Look at a lot of the women accusing Weinstein. A lot of them are women who were aspiring actresses in the '80s or '90s, but now are out of the business.

Same with Cosby.