The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Rita Chatterton had to be paid off LONG ago.

Former sexually harassed ring boy Tom Cole was so paid off that he was in the crowd with Linda McMahon & Miss Elizabeth in case he was brought up

There's gotta be more

Sad part is most people are apathetic towards Wrestling fukkery and scandal now cause its a carny ass thing

That's what people thought about Hollywood too.

Idk about sexual assault but I would not be shocked one day if the WWE ever gets hit with something hard.

The fact that in this extreme PC friendly world we now currently live in where people who seek outrage routinely look at transgressions from years past to nail someone to the cross for having done, WWE is LUCKY AF they have damn near come away so far unscathed in everything. The company even c/s Trump and got no heat for it.

The company is very lucky. But there's always a chance one faithful day the social media justice warriors decide to put their attention on them.

And THIS is what I"m sayin.

Social media has dug all this old shyt up.

Nobody gave a fukk when all of Bill Cosby's accusers were coming out 10, 15 years ago, but all it took was one comedian to make a joke about it and the internet SJW types to get a wind of it and voila, it's a huge deal

Majority of wrestling fans are trump fans breh lmao

Nah, not anymore.

Wrasslin's a worldwide entertainment product, that's why ESPN and all them have picked it up

This.

The wrestling business harbors murderers, rapists, drug dealers/addicts, pedophiles, and the works. Not a single damn will be given because the entire empire would implode because about 80 percent of the wrestlers/workers/execs/associates have blood on their hands.

You say that as if Hollywood doesn't have rapists (Weinstein, Polanski, Cosby (allegedly)), murderers, drug dealers/addicts, pedophiles, and all that too.

People have know ALL of this about Hollywood for years, and yet in the social media age, it just took a few sanctimonious bytches to blow the whole thing out the water.

If it hasn't already it never will considering how loose everything used to be in the 80s & 90s.

That's what they said about Hollywood.

How's that working out for Cosby & Weinstein now?

fukk all that....the real question is when is Vince gonna get exposed for the racist he is?

That's actually a good point.

That could end up being the scandal too, but the scandals' coming.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Idk about sexual assault but I would not be shocked one day if the WWE ever gets hit with something hard.

The fact that in this extreme PC friendly world we now currently live in where people who seek outrage routinely look at transgressions from years past to nail someone to the cross for having done, WWE is LUCKY AF they have damn near come away so far unscathed in everything. The company even c/s Trump and got no heat for it.

The company is very lucky. But there's always a chance one faithful day the social media justice warriors decide to put their attention on them.
this sounds like some alt right rhetoric breh

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
There's gotta be more

That's what people thought about Hollywood too.

And THIS is what I"m sayin.

Social media has dug all this old shyt up.

Nobody gave a fukk when all of Bill Cosby's accusers were coming out 10, 15 years ago, but all it took was one comedian to make a joke about it and the internet SJW types to get a wind of it and voila, it's a huge deal

Nah, not anymore.

Wrasslin's a worldwide entertainment product, that's why ESPN and all them have picked it up

You say that as if Hollywood doesn't have rapists (Weinstein, Polanski, Cosby (allegedly)), murderers, drug dealers/addicts, pedophiles, and all that too.

People have know ALL of this about Hollywood for years, and yet in the social media age, it just took a few sanctimonious bytches to blow the whole thing out the water.

That's what they said about Hollywood.

How's that working out for Cosby & Weinstein now?

That's actually a good point.

That could end up being the scandal too, but the scandals' coming.
Nothing is coming, you typed all this up getting hyped like you going be there to break the news. Listen there have been tons of disgruntled people who’ve worked there and left, top stars to backstage writers and yet none of them have dropped any news. AJ wrote a book not a thing mentioned, Foley and countless other including Brett or even a druggy Sunny said never anything and those two love to start shyt. You got backstage sources giving upcoming storyline matches on Reddit and yet not one mention of sexual abuse or harassment. I know I know you going to say they just scared to speak up but this Weinstein incident will give them courage right?
During the Monday night wars , Ted Turner a billionaire could dropped something and ended them if he had it from all the talent that was raided but yet nothing happened. Carry on with this fantasy that the story is just waiting to break.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Superstar-Category_Superstar_562x408_bellas.png

ff9982eec1ee3fc50fdb5d6304a616e3--armed-forces-john-laurinaitis.jpg
Bellas in the hot tub with Johnny Ace... they might as well call that man daddy :dame:.... :patrice:oh wait they have to call him daddy now :manny:

niguez

All Star
Daps
I mean WWE just got thru the whole Paige sextape thing without even a blemish soooooooo.....

Well it kinda helped that Paige wasn't wreslting at the time, plus it happened right before Mania, perfect time for shyt to blow over.

dbp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hard to say, the wrestling seems to be this unique bubble that's impervious to any real scandal damage, while perpetually being about 40 years behind the times.

Like, some of the shyt they were doing just 10 years ago... not to mention, they survived the steroid scandal. The Benoit stuff was real bad for a while. An expose on how scores of your former employees die off at an alarming rate, *that* didn't even seem to stick. The wrestling industry is as fukkery as it gets when you think about it.

They are like those cockroaches that can survive nuclear fallout.