Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I finally found a gym with my three goat leg machines. :wow:

Cybex Leg Press
Arsenal Pendelum Squat
Atlantis Hack Squat

Bout to dump 24. :camby:

My three goat leg machines are the deadlift platform, power rack, and power cage.
gym-sass-removebg-preview.png

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
My three goat leg machines are the deadlift platform, power rack, and power cage.
gym-sass-removebg-preview.png
I miss it. That was me from like 2017-2021. My right knee along with having kids switched my priorities to machines. Even RDLs are on the smith machine, which I’m growing to appreciate. Only time I’m on the squat rack now is for OHP 2x a month and DL 1x every 3 months.

What type of p*ssy-ass sentiment is this? :mjtf: :camby:
Post-Covid a lot of people dealing with health issues. :dahell:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I miss it. That was me from like 2017-2021. My right knee along with having kids switched my priorities to machines. Even RDLs are on the smith machine, which I’m growing to appreciate. Only time I’m on the squat rack now is for OHP 2x a month and DL 1x every 3 months.

Post-Covid a lot of people dealing with health issues. :dahell:

You must be new to this thread. :mjgrin:

Pre-rona a lot of fat and unhealthy fukks were doing the least. Post-rona, if the folks managed to survive the largest epidemic of their lifetime and still can't find the time/energy to get right, I don't know what to tell you. :snoop:

bytches is lazy outchea. Cats don't wanna work, don't wanna eat right, don't wanna workout, nothing. :francis:

When it comes to ways to become :flabbynsick: nikkas really picking D, all of the above, word to multiple choice, outchea. :dame:

As far as the kids/injury thing, that's completely on you. I gotta buncha active duty folks at work that got two or three jits running around, are fukked up from the job, and still pick up a barbell when it's time to pay that Iron Price. And some are doing shyt-tons of cardio as well. :wow:

Issa choice, we all make em. :yeshrug:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
What's a good speed to put on the treadmill to improve cardio and burn some fat. For about 30 minutes

Myself, when I am trying to lean up, post-workout I do 20-30 minute walk on the treadmill, speed btw 3-4, incline btw 5-10. I don't keep the speed/incline consistent, I'll change every 1-2 minutes but I stay in those ranges and it has helped shed a few lbs over the last month.