Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
As soon as that muhfukka mentioned Cybex machines, I knew he was a gym hoe. :hhh:

If you don't got at least 2 full power cages, I can't fukk with you. :hubie:
This is actual facts my golds gym has 4 full power cages .

I think we have 12 squat racks :mjlol: even got a power lifting room it’s really dope .

Gym just always packed but I work out at night so it’s cool .

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Some random thoughts

1) I’m more and more in the camp of weights >> LISS cardio. Cardio outside sports like soccer, boxing and basketball doesn’t really do it for me. The runner’s high is nice though but the “tightness” you get from the gym is unmatched.

2) I’m scaling back this summer from the celebrations. Unchecked social functions can throw you off course. I already got a lot lined up from Oct through Dec.

3) I think 5x a week in the gym is my sweet-spot. 3x is bare minimum and those are the weeks I play soccer 2x a week.

4) I’m planning a lot of hiking this summer. Good exercise and great way to clear the head.

5) Signed up for some tennis lessons this summer. That, and boxing are two sports I want to add to my rotation. Although soccer is the GOAT :ohlawd:

All in all, very excited for this summer to be very active

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
After 3 years of lifting consistently I feel like it’s finally clicked for me. Been focused too much on cutting and getting lean but lately im loving the feeling of getting stronger and putting up heavier weight. Goal is too put up at least 100k lbs a week now while hitting my protein goals

Probably won’t think about cutting and tracking macros until next year