With Beal & KD on the Books, it's Time to Get this Chip | Phoenix Suns 2023-2024 Season Thread

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
29 attempted 3s just not good enough. It’s hard for Phoenix to put teams away because they’re always losing the 3 point volume battle .

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Clippers are probably our worst matchup in the league but it's starting to feel like Frank Vogel aint coaching shyt :francis: This team's streakiness is maddening

The roster construction is bad. There is not a lot of options for improvement either.

If the mediocrity continues, the best course of action would be to blow it up.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well they were clearly coached on getting more 3s up. If Gordon or Allen shot better this is pushing 30-40 point win.

Suns starting guards took it personal after Harden/Westbrook kicked their asses Monday and KD got up for both of these LA matchups.

Not holding my breath on it but if Bol is actually going to break out it changes the math on alot of this. He’s got some skill

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Durant in the last week or so played some great defense on Kawhi, Bron, Simons late in the Portland game and he pretty much locked up the whole Kings in the 4th tonight. Truly special player.

Hopefully Bol’s injury isn’t too bad because absolutely need him. The more Eubanks has to play the tougher it’s gonna be on Phoenix.

Great win to keep the top 6 in range

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Seeing Royce ONeal from the Nets being mentioned as a 3&D wing trade target. I doubt that they trade Grayson Allen unless it's for some crazy return. I think he's as much a part of this team's identity as the Big 3 and easily their most reliable rotation player and they resign him in the offseason

They don't have the most assets to work with but I think if we can get a solid wing defender that isn't ass at shooting, it'd make a big difference. Either that or KBD needs to finally put it together on offense and/or Nassir Little gets good knees again.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Durant in the last week or so played some great defense on Kawhi, Bron, Simons late in the Portland game and he pretty much locked up the whole Kings in the 4th tonight. Truly special player.

Hopefully Bol’s injury isn’t too bad because absolutely need him. The more Eubanks has to play the tougher it’s gonna be on Phoenix.

Great win to keep the top 6 in range
Add Brandon Ingram to the list, KD locking in on D has changed the complexion of the team in these last couple weeks.

And Booker seems to see red when against NO. One of the craziest displays of shotmaking you’ll see this year.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seeing Royce ONeal from the Nets being mentioned as a 3&D wing trade target. I doubt that they trade Grayson Allen unless it's for some crazy return. I think he's as much a part of this team's identity as the Big 3 and easily their most reliable rotation player and they resign him in the offseason

They don't have the most assets to work with but I think if we can get a solid wing defender that isn't ass at shooting, it'd make a big difference. Either that or KBD needs to finally put it together on offense and/or Nassir Little gets good knees again.
They’ll catch backlash for it but Miles Bridges could prob be had, he’s got a no trade clause too

Whatever they do like you said, unless it’s an allstar they gotta keep Grayson

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Hottest team in the league right now but you know the non-Suns fans aren’t gonna be quick to report that news :mjpls:

If we could get Andre Drummond for picks/exceptions and Royce O’Neal for anyone not named Grayson I’d be feeling pretty good about the playoff rotation :obama: