With Beal & KD on the Books, it's Time to Get this Chip | Phoenix Suns 2023-2024 Season Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Picked up Thad Young I’m not mad at it :ehh:

He and Royce both seem like great locker room guys and overall I think our team culture/identity is a bunch of hoopers and gym rats

Still need another rim protector tho:patrice:
Finally...Thad's been linked to the Suns for at least the last 3-4 yrs.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Feel like Eric Gordon just called me a bytch.

Nice adjustment from Vogel down the stretch toggling between going small and bringing Nurk back in for a couple possessions once that got semi figured out. Especially compared to how he handled the last one.

The impact of going from KBD, Yuta etc to Royce has been felt immediately and they prob beat the Warriors if he’s in for more minutes last game. And I think Thad Young gonna have a similar impact just by virtue of hopefully way less Eubanks. Nurk is matchup dependent but not having a solid backup has probably cost Phoenix like an extra 4-5 wins

Beat up Detroit tomorrow and get in the break healthy, hopefully Brad can be ready out the gates.

They’ve been way better in the 4th since the New Year too, this is a game they lose in December

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Feel like Eric Gordon just called me a bytch.

Nice adjustment from Vogel down the stretch toggling between going small and bringing Nurk back in for a couple possessions once that got semi figured out. Especially compared to how he handled the last one.

The impact of going from KBD, Yuta etc to Royce has been felt immediately and they prob beat the Warriors if he’s in for more minutes last game. And I think Thad Young gonna have a similar impact just by virtue of hopefully way less Eubanks. Nurk is matchup dependent but not having a solid backup has probably cost Phoenix like an extra 4-5 wins

Beat up Detroit tomorrow and get in the break healthy, hopefully Brad can be ready out the gates.

They’ve been way better in the 4th since the New Year too, this is a game they lose in December
Don't trust EG, still.He'll have a good game every blue moon.Like once a month.Get ready for 10-12 shytty games in a row.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Neck sprain for Nurk is probably the most concerning out of tonight’s injuries. He’ll probably be out the longest and they’ve got the worst C rotation in the league behind him.

Beal getting tossed the game he comes back is unacceptable, he needs to put in work this week with Booker most likely missing a good bit of time.

I thought these boys could do something if they could get some reps while healthy but they just aren’t gonna get them in time

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Jesus fukking Christ this team, crazy part is given the circumstances that’s probably the best win of the season

Oh well, just hold it down beat Toronto and buy Booker some time

First year super team shyt. Extreme highs and lows as advertised :lolbron:

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't trust EG, still.He'll have a good game every blue moon.Like once a month.Get ready for 10-12 shytty games in a row.
Needed that 3 down 5, if they could afford to only play him like 15 minutes he’d be good but 0 points in 30 sticks out like shyt.

Also, Eubanks might be the worst player in the league no funny. They legit can’t play him.

Biggest positive from this game is KD still handily beating the washed allegations. great Game against a great team, just couldn’t get enough from the role guys. Although I think Grayson played some good D.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
It’s been one helluva up & down season but at the end of the day, our squad made it to the playoffs healthy with some positive momentum and secured a good first round matchup so I consider it a regular season success :hubie:

Now we just gotta lock in and take care of business one round at a time. When we’re at our best we can beat anybody :wow:

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
14-15 after the Christmas embarrassment to Luka to 35-18 since. It’s definitely been a ride. Season looked like a wrap after the clippers L and even late into that Kings game Friday.

Beal has really shown his value as a player these last couple weeks.

If they can catch some favorable matchups they can make some noise